"y...you're pregnant?" awsten sputtered. "but we're gay!"

sporrk dog broke down into ugly sobs. "gidget's the mother," he admitted. "i'm...i'm so sorry. i didn't wanna hurt you i just...i was drunk and—"

awsten cut him off, pushing him away. "what the fuck sporrk?! i give you all my love, all my support, all my time, and you fucking cheat on me?! what the fuck is your issue?!"

sporrk dog flinched at his raising voice. he didn't like being yelled at.

"i get you're upset, you totally can be, but please don't y—"

"fuck you sporrk!" awsten shouted. he began to choke up. "i can't even fucking believe you! how long has this been going on?"

sporrk dog could hear his heartbeat loud and clear. "it was a one time thing. i promise. it was stupid. i'm so sorry."

awsten was at a loss for words. he loved sporrk dog. he trusted him with his life. he couldn't believe he'd been betrayed like this.

sporrk dog spoke up with a cracking voice. "i love you awsten. i really do. i don't know what happened."

"get out of my house," awsten muttered under his breath.

sporrk dog was taken aback. he didn't reply; just stared at his (probably ex) boyfriend with fear.

"i said get the FUCK out of my house!" awsten cried. "please! i don't wanna fucking look at you!"

sporrk dog sighed and stood up on his four legs. he was hesitant to leave, but he knew it was for the best.

i love him, sporrk dog thought to himself as he walked out the door. how could i do this to him? what kind of a monster am i?