Why dady left the house?

Jays POV

I woke up and went downstairs to see my dad making some pancakes with Amanda. "Good morning" I said they looked at me and smiled. "Good morning sweetie how you felling" my dad asked me. "I'm fine my heads hurting less" I told him. I took Amanda in my arms. "Hey jay did you like playing horsy yesterday?" she asked me. "I loved playing horsy yesterday" I told her and tickled her belly making her giggle uncontrollably. "Stop,stop I can't breath" she said laughing. I took my breakfast and ate it all it was so yummy. "Dad I still have one question" I told him I was shaking like crazy. "What is it sweetie?" He asked me with a worried face and sat next to me." Why did you left my mom and I ?" I asked him "It was for a really good reason" he told me

(Flash back)

"Listen Leo if you don't bring me that money I'll kill you and your family" it was 15 years ago when your mom and I just got married she was pregnant of you but didn't told me she wanted it to be a surprise for when I got back home but I didn't no not that day. I was a drug dealer your mom knew it and married me anyway that's why I loved her so much. I got a threat that if I didn't bring the money he would kill not only me but you and your mother so I thought that if I left you were going to be safe. A month after that I got caught by the cops and got thrown to prison I was there for ten years when I got out you were already grown and you had a better father so I didn't want to ruin the moment so I adopted Amanda and took care of her like my life depended on it. Then I heard you were in the hospital so I saw it like a perfect opportunity to go and meet you and tell you I'm your father.

(Flash back over)

I looked over to my dad and saw him I gave him the biggest hug ever. "Thank you for being my dad I love you" I old him and started crying he only wanted to protect me and my mom that's why he left. I looked over to Amanda and gave her a big hug too. " Let's go play horsy" I told her we ran upstairs and played like a thousand times till she was tired I put her to sleep and then went down stairs to drink a cup of water. All of the sudden I felt a huge headache. I dropped myself to the floor and started to scream it hurtled like hell. I was remembering something. Amanda came running downstairs it all went black after that the last thing I heard was my dad telling Amanda to call 911.
I woke up and saw my dad and Amanda sitting next to me.
"Daddy where am I " I asked him. "Jay thank god your ok were in a hospital" he told me Amanda was sleeping in his arms her blonde hair covering her face. " Ok so Jay has nothing wrong she just suffered a minor concussion she can go home and rest" the doctor said." Thank you doc" after that we went home to get some rest.