The Aura from the circles suddenly flared up and wrapped each of the children, then turned a bright golden color, instead of silver. Each of these domes of golden fire stayed in place for about five seconds, and then soaked into the bodies of the children, leaving their entire bodies covered in sleeves and patterns of Golden Tattoos. These tattoos pulsed softly, and then a creature appeared in front of each of the children, each one a little different.

A tall, golden-haired man with skin like burnt copper, (all of which was on display, as he only wore a Greek armored Skirt and some sandals,) and a greatsword made of gold settled between a set of great white wings, that must've been Michael, standing in front of Summer. In front of Marcus, a slender Archangel with long inky-black hair and pale white skin, sporting a Bow in his left hand, must've been Raziel, the Secret One. And in front of Gabriel, a woman wearing molten gold plate armor, which her large white wings somehow exited out the back of, with a large Longsword planted in the ground in front of her feet, likewise molten gold.

The female removed her helmet, and looked down at Gabriel with a smile. "Well well... I do so adore when they name the cute ones after me... but this won't do, not at all; your Soul and Body aren't aligned! I can fix that." She snapped her fingers, and young Gabriel gasped as her body physically altered, gaining muscle and also fat in several areas, though she was still very small and skinny. "There! That's all done... now I see you've got a very interesting Class Set here? All-Seeing Eyes And a Hero Seed? That's a potent mixture... now, Make a choice. What will you be?"

Gabriel took a few breaths, looking into her shirt in what I suppose she thought was a sneaky way, then grinned. "Wow! Thanks!!! And why even ask? I'm gonna be a Hero!" She laughed giddily, and the Archangels all chuckled softly.

"Such Purity... I have Faith in you, and I'll be watching, Little Gabriel. If you get strong enough, you can even take my Form in battle. I don't mind." The Archangel Gabriel smiled and pet her younger counterpart's head gently, and then a flash of gold emanated from her hand, and she was gone, but her armor and sword remained, sized suspiciously to match Gabriel's body.

Michael tsked audibly. "That brat, always doing unnecessary things... I suppose I'll have to reciprocate... you! Girl! What will you be?" He barked, looking down at Summer severely.

She grinned. "I'm a Knight!!! And the Sage says I'll be a Sage, too!"

He hummed, and nodded. "A Sage and a Knight? Paladin it is! Grow stronger, and summon my form as well, once you're able to do so." He roughly cupped her head in one massive hand, and a burst of red and copper light sent him away, leaving the white armored Skirt and greatsword behind.

'Is it normal that they're leaving those relics? Is that allowed?'

<well->

"It's rather common for Patrons of Humans to give a weapon and an armor, yes... sort of a Divine Balance, considering humans start off much weaker than Monsters and Demons." Raziel answered, somehow cutting off Thoth, which I didn't think was possible. He turned his attention to the boy, Marcus. "Yes... you're a Rogue by Nature and Talent. You are a Shadow, a Whisper, a Rumor, a Myth. I look forward to your progress, and the day when you can summon my form as your own." He touched the boy's head, and disappeared in more muted flash of dark bronze and black, leaving behind his Blackwood Bow and a slick grey and black camouflaged robe with golden stitches.

As soon as he left, all their golden tattoos faded, and they fell to the ground, hugging their weapons and snoring quietly.

<That is also common.>