Road Trip

Mona Lisa had been in the trunk for what had felt like days. Of course, the lack of entertainment and oxygen had made the four and a half hours seem longer. Mona Lisa was half-conscious when the car came to a stop and the trunk was opened. The two men looked at her, then at each other, then at her again. They took the cloth from her mouth and untied her from the floor of the car.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Mona Lisa asked in a panicked voice, "YOU CAN'T JUST KIDNAP PEOPLE AND TAKE THEM TO THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!"

"Relax, you." one of them said.

"Let us introduce ourselves. I am One, and this is Two." One said pointing to himself and then the other.

"You think this is some cruel joke? What kind of names are One and Two?"

"Those are our numbers. We don't have names like you, Miss Waters." said Two.

"Why are we in the middle of nowhere anyway?"

"Go use that porta-potty. Pronto."

"Ew! No way in the world I'm going in that thing!"

"Guess you'll have to hold it for another 5 hours, then. It's going to be a bumpy trip."

"Why couldn't we stop at a gas station or something?"

"We can't have you going around telling people that you were what you would call kidnapped. Now go, or hold it in and suffer."

"Fine." Mona Lisa reluctantly walked to the porta-potty.

To her surprise, the porta-potty happened to be a full bathroom, without the shower, of course. There was a toilet, a sink, and everything in between. It even included a few small paintings on the wall. Mona Lisa went to the car about 10 minutes later, she didn't know why she went back to those people. She could've snuck away and run off, but she felt as if something was gravitating her to follow what the two men in black said. Even if they were her kidnappers. She wasn't surprised when they strapped her in and covered her mouth with the cloth again.