𝗧𝗪𝗢

✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁

Vote
Comment

✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁

Omniscient

"Jonathan does this make my ass look big?" Taymor questions standing infront of his soon to be husband.

Jonathan licks his lips looking taymor up and down smiling "yo shit look fat as hell... and that's exactly why you ain't wearing it now go change"

Taymor rolls his eyes "It took me a hour to find this nigga I'm not changing shit!"

"Taymor kirk I'm not finna argue wit yo stubborn ass,  you can either take that shit off or your just not going" Jonathan shrugs.

"This isn't fucking fair! You always tripping over something you ugly bitch!"

"Keep talking and watch how i fuck you up"

"Ion give a fuck damn i probably would've had more fun if i was with Jonathan porter-" taymor is cut off from his rant when he's being snatched  up and slammed against the wall.

"You wanna repeat that shit you just said?"

All the boldness in taymors body leaves when he sees how angry Jonathan is.

"..."

"Oh so suddenly you can't fucking talk? What happened? Huh?!" Jonathan growls making the grip on taymors neck tighter.

"You gon learn who runs shit around here lil nigga"

✁✁✁✁

"J-Jonathan can't stop please!" Taymor chokes out a broken sentence as the older man watched him get tortured

Taymor was blindfolded and tied up as he was forced to sit on a extreme  sex stool.

"C-can't please" taymor chokes out releasing onto the toy again as it continues to fuck him into pure ecstasy

"S-sorry please" taymor sobs in pleasure as the toy suddenly starts thrusting into him at a faster pace.

"I bet that toy ain't even enough to pleasure you huh you want the real thang?" Jonathan teases pressing his boner on taymors cheek.

Taymor nods weakly "please!"

Taymor feels himself being pulled off of the toy, making him sigh in relief but his break doesn't last long because Jonathan soons plunges his large length inside of taymors cookie.

"I-Fuck" taymor whimpers as his stomach tightens at the intensity of how everything felt right now.

Taymor throws his head back as moans and broken sentences spilled from his mouth, when Jonathan starts fucking into him at animalistic pace.

"I-I think I'm gonna die" taymor screams as his orgasm hits him hard. 

✁✁✁✁

"Jahseh dwanye Ricardo onfroy ion like that fucking attitude how about you lose it!" Stokeley warns.

Jahseh shrugs rolling his eyes.

"Jahseh baby unless you want us to act up I'd lose that attitude because it's your fault this is happening" jarad adds on

Jahseh and the others decided they needed a break, going out to the club but, but all of them snuck out, well except for kentrell who still couldn't feel his legs, and tay who was currently getting destroyed.

"Nah fuck that he wants to keep that attitude?" Stokeley crawls into the backseat sitting next to jahseh.

"Pull yo fucking pants down" Stokeley growns.

Jahseh knew better than to disobey so he pulled his pants down laying across Stokeley's lap.

As much as Stokeley wanted to just sit and admire jahsehs plump ass, Stokeley knew he had to put jahseh back into his place in their relationship.

"I'm gon give you..twenty hits and you better say thank you or I'll start over"

✁✁✁✁

"Benny C'mon stop ignoring me mane ion like that c'mon punish me do something!" Joesph whines grabbing bens face forcing him to make eyecontact with him.

Ben slaps Joesph's hands away from his face "get the fuck on mane i ain't even in the mood for yo shit i really should've went back and shot up that club a second time since you love it so much"

Joesph bottom lip trembles and he nods playing with the hem of his shirt.

"You such a fucking crybaby mane damn " ben mutters grabbing Joesph's face wiping the tears out of his eyes.

"I-I'm not a crybaby!" Joesph cries harder.

Ben sighs pulling his boyfriend into a bear hug letting him cry his little heart out.

"I'm sorry benny!" Joesph sobs.

"Mane you know i hate it when you cry calm down i ain't even mad no mo" ben   mutters kissing all over the boys face causing him to giggle.

✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁
Feedback
How was itttttt

I might add another ship to this book 😌🤭

ALSO i might do one entire chapter on one of the ships,..who y'all wanna see a chapter

Also what relationship you like the best?