i loved you || E.D.

Comenzar desde el principio

Once you heard him unlock the door, you felt a bit more re-loved and relaxed thinking everything was going to be fixed.

When the door opened, Ethan's heart sank.

He knew the other girl was asleep but he didn't know what to do. Was he going to tell you or was he going to keep quiet allowing you to speak?

"You're here early" he groggily said.

"I needed to talk to you" you allowed yourself in.

"Umm... Sure take a seat" he gestured towards the couch.

You nodded along and sat down moving a couple of pillows around to make yourself more comfortable.

Right when you moved one a lace bra was found.

Ethan's eyes widened and he had no idea what to say.

You let the bra go and stood up.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath before allowing one single tear to fall.

"Y/n please let me explain what-"

"I'm sorry I need-" a girl's voice was heard behind you.

"I have to go" you mumbled under your breath before you began walking away.

"Wait don't go" Ethan held onto your arm causing you to look up at him with saddened eyes.

Ethan looked tired and the way he appeared was dreadful.

You shook your head no and continued to make your way out as fast as you could.

Ethan rushed into his room to find a robe and footwear to follow behind you.

"I'm sorry," the girl told you while she cried.

"I am too," Ethan said before rushing out after you.

You had taken an uber and it was going to take a while to find another one so you walked along the sidewalk to find a place to hide from him.

It failed as Ethan found you a couple of feet away from his apartment building.

He ran as fast as he could to you and called your name.

"Y/n please stop!" he called.

You stopped not because he asked you to but because if you didn't end it now, you didn't know how to end it later.

You turned around and waited till he came to you.

Ethan was in no condition of running as his head continued to pound and the sun outside that wasn't helping either.

"I'm sorry okay. Things got out of hand and I got so drunk last night that I didn't know what I was doing. We are on a break and I know that doesn't justify my actions but i-"

"We were on a break but that doesn't mean you get to cheat on me Ethan!" you screamed while tears streamed down your face.

"I LOVED YOU AND I-"you sobbed a bit more.

"No, you love me not loved because-" he paused and realized what you meant. "No I'm not breaking up with you." he cried out.

"I said I'm sorry and I know we can fix this because it's you and me and-" he cried a bit more. "I can't-"

"I forgive you, Ethan, for what you did okay," you whispered as tears and sobs didn't allow you to speak so clearly. "But I think we need to take a break. A break for good."

Ethan looked at you feeling his heart shatter into pieces.

"No, I can't allow you to do that y/n"

You looked up to his tear-filled eyes and looked down before you fell apart in front of him.

"I'm sorry Ethan" you apologized.

"See I don't forgive you. You can't just- we have to fix this- i-please" he begged.

You took a step closer and kissed his cheek before pulling away.

"I loved you, Ethan. I'm sorry but I can't" you said before walking away.

-

A/n

I am: heartbroken💔