ops..what happened?

I woke up after what felt like hours. I began Looking around everything was creppy looking. I search for my phone but it was cracked. Somehow i got it to work though. I dial my sister and ask her to pick me up, but she ask where i was which i don't even know. I slam my phone on the ground panicking. I ran to the door but it was locked. "How can i be locked in i wonder." I look around for an light but it seems like there was no light. There wasn't windows either. As i sit back down in an corner everything gets blury. My phone rings. It was sia calling me. I answer the phone.
Sia. - where are you leaj?
Me - i don't know and I'm scared.
Sia - what do you mean? What happened?
Me - i think..i was kidnapped
Sia - what? how?
Me - I'm in an dark room. There's no windows. The doors lock and i can't find an light.
Sia - okay bestie don't worry. I'm gonna call the cops.
Me - thank you
Sia - okay I'm gonna put you on hold for an second.
Me - okay
I waited untill she was done talking to the cop. Soon as i pick back my phone everything i looked at was blury. I stood up walking around trying not to pass out. Out of no where all the lights turned on and the black ghost appeared in my face. Everything went dark agian.. And this time i couldn't feel anything...

Next chapter due june 17th