Prolouge: Intrusion

A stormy night has brewed in the San Fransokyo. Most people living in the city are indoors, asleep in the warmth and comfort of their beds.

Well, except for one individual...

Near a popular restaurant called the Lucky Cat Café, a figure was running towards the building, covered in a hood for protection from the rain. The figure is around five feet and two inches tall, and even though it was covered, the occasional lightning strikes reveal that it was wearing a cream-colored turtleneck, black pants under an orange skirt, and black shoes. One can also see two red and yellow bracelets on its left wrist.

The figure looked into the restaurant, and its eyes inspected the interior, looking for a way inside. The figure placed its hands on the glass as it surveys the restaurant.

Soon, the figure noticed that the back door to the room was accidentally left open via a crack. The figure grew a hideous smirk, growling like an inhuman demon, the tongue running along its...long pair of fangs and other sharp teeth.

Then, in a burst of speed that would make it difficult for the human eye to catch, the figure blur towards the back door, and opened it slowly, entering the café.

Once it enters inside, it sighed in relief, before it took off the coat. There, we can see who intruded the restaurant; it was a teenage girl, around 16 years of age, with olive tan skin, and long black hair tied to a low ponytail.

The girl sighed in relief, and took in a deep breath, taking in various, new, and stimulating senses coming from above the restaurant. One scent, in particular, caught her interest. It was...so delicious. Much more than she thought before.

Her target is back at his home...perfect.

The girl smirked, and she quickly, yet stealthily, sped up the stairs, through the living room, and further up the stairs.

Eventually, she arrived at a bedroom and noticed that aside from a bright aura of light coming from one corner of the room, it was completely dark

Fortunately, she didn't have to go in night vision, for she could see her target sitting on his desk, talking to several people from the other side of his computer screen. It was a boy, around 14 years old with spiky black hair, and he was talking to...his other friends? The girl, not paying attention to the people, smirked as she slowly stalked her way towards the bed. Each of her footsteps let out a light,

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Thankfully for her, the boy has headphones so he couldn't hear her approaching him, letting out a growling hiss the closer she got. She eyed the boy's neck, and she licked her lips in anticipation.

Boom!

A loud thunder, accompanied by a flash of lightning briefly lit up the room a few times, revealing the girl's appearance and shadow along the walls, before the room went nearly dark again. She saw the boy shouting in fright, the headphones accidentally falling off. As the boy muttered to himself and picked up his headphones, her ears picked up the other people nearly shouting at him through his headphones.

"T-There's someone behind me?" he asked, his voice growing timid. Slowly, and shakily, the boy lifted his headphones away from his ears. But then, he felt something running down his neck...something sharp.

Bang!

Another thunder clash and lightning echoed in the room, exposing the girl, who was looking at him with a devious smile. The boy slowly turned, while his friends helplessly screamed at him to get out of there. As he turned around, he felt an arm wrapped around his back, and he was soon being forced to look up.

Bang!

Yet another lighting casts light into the room, and the boy widened his eyes upon seeing the girl, looking down at him with a maniacal smile, two elongated canines have grown out, the rest of her teeth razor-sharp, and her eyes bright green with reptilian slits. "Hello, genius..." she spoke. "K-Karmi?!" shouted the boy. The girl responded with her licking her lips and growling like an unnatural predator.

Bang!

After another thunder strike, the boy screamed, which made the girl scream back in response, but instead of a regular scream...it was mixed in with a louder, monstrous hiss. Immediately, the boy felt his hair violently tugged downwards, and his head was forced away, exposing his neck. The girl lets out another hiss, and lunges down towards her prize...

AN: Hey guys, superkoola here.

At this point, those who have followed me would expect another vampire story from me. But...I have always wondered a vampire story involving Hiro and Karmi would be like. This will be MY interpretation of how this will go out.

Hope you enjoy, please be respectful to me in the reviews, and those who either do like this story, or don't, and most importantly...have fun, and stick around for more in the near future...whenever I get to them!