Naandhi Snathaka Vratham

Depuis le début

"I am used to this."

"Change it. Oh and by the way, how is your son? Is he here?"

"No Parthavi. He is with my husband today."

"Oh its your husband's day off right. Good for him. Else that poor kid always gets bored as you put all those flours and creams on my face."

"Its Facial Parthavi."

Kala said setting Parthavi's hair for parting and braiding.

"Don't take his side Parthavi. During your engagement, along with Arush and Mitra this fellow also wasted lipstick."

Parthavi chuckled remembering two boys who were trying to satisfy the girl who wanted lipstick.

"Chinna pillodu Kala. Bring him too tomorrow. And is the Bhoosthapana of your pins factory done?"

Kala just nodded her head chuckling and braided Parthavi's hair. She added braiding hair extension and finished braiding with tying matching Jada Gantalu.

"Where is your saree?"

Kala asked looking at the hairstyle once to see if everything is okay.

"There on the bed Kala. Do you really think Green is my color?"

"This shade of green will look really good on you. Don' worry."

Kala said and draped the saree and set the low and upper pleats neatly with pins making them look beautiful adding to Parthavi's beauty.

"How many more pins? Kala, we will have to change again Kala

"How many more pins? Kala, we will have to change again Kala."

"But this is silk Parthavi, if not for pins they will look like bed cover thrown very carelessly."

"What an explanation! Aha!"

Parthavi said giggling and then frowned turning to the door that opened at that moment. They saw Krishnudu and Manga standing there panting looking around.

"Mavaiyya? Athaiyya?"

"Where are those Vanaralu?"

"Hain?"

At that moment Kala felt someone pulling her duppatta and saw down to see Mitra hiding behind her. She chuckled.

"Hello chinnari. What are you doing here?"

"Check her hands!"

Manga said and all looked at her hand to see a big sugar carved candy that looked like a peacock. Before they could do anything about it, Arush came running with another one similar to the first one calling for his sister.

"Chelli, here.. Candy."

Kala and Parthavi could only laugh seeing the kids who were eager to get their hands on the candy. Parthavi bent down to Mitra and Arush and smiled.