maki x male reader.

Start from the beginning

The other girls were pretty disappointed to see how that ended. "Awww she can't even hold herself together in front of him", honoka teared up. "yes... she needs our help with this", nozomi thought. "But won't she be angry with us if she finds out we followed her", hanayo squeaked. "She'll get over it; especially if we land her that prince charming", nozomi giggled.

The next day...maki was falling behind everyone else again; but this time instead of scolding her nozomi went and sat next to her friend. "What's been the problem lately", nozomi said placing a hand on her shoulder. "Nothing, just a bit tired I guess", maki said looking away from her friend. "So there's nothing you want to get off your chest", her friend smiled. "yeah, anything...boy related", honoka pryed.

Upon hearing this maki froze, she knew the only reason honoka mentioned a boy was because she knew something. "Why else would she ask a question like that", she thought to herself. "What...where you guys following me", maki blushed. "Sure did...now what's the deal with you and pretty boy", Nico asked jealousy.

At that moment maki jumped to her feet in anger. "What the hell were you guys following me for", she yelled. "oh don't look so surprised; we follow each other all the time", honoka shrugged. At this point maki was fuming; it was taking everything in her to not maul honoka. In her daze, she then felt a soft hand on her shoulder. "just calm down...we only wanna help", umi spoke softly. Maki then dropped to her knees in embarrassment "why me", she cried.

"It's alright, having crushes is completely normal", Eli comforted. Knowing they weren't going to leave her alone, maki then decided to spill the beans. "Okay, it all started about two weeks ago". "I was walking home when I saw a flyer for the new cafe; so I decided to go check it out", maki sighed. "When I went in; that's when I met him...the most handsome boy I had ever seen". "He was so sweet and polite, he was everything I've ever looked for in a boy...but".

"But what", honoka said as maki froze. "I'm scared...I'm scared to talk to him, I've been going everyday but I just don't know how to make conversation with him", maki blushed. "I don't even know his name yet". Hearing this the girls felt a bit sorry for maki; they definitely had to help her. "Wow that's so sad", honoka teared up. "Yes...but we can help you confess to him", nozomi encouraged. "How...are you gonna do that", maki asked nervously.

Just then Nico put her arm around maki, "we could role-play", she winked. "Not a bad idea", nozomi laughed. "Okay good, I'll be prince rtard and you can be yourself maki". "Nico...I don't know if I could see you as a guy", maki sighed. "Nonsense just give it a try", nozomi giggled. "Fine!!!".

"Hi there my name's maki and I...and I... can't", maki squeaked. "Oh come on; you can do it", Rin cheered. "Yeah babe...I can't say no to that face", Nico tried saying in the deepest voice possible. All the role-playing and cheering was starting to get on maki's nerves though. "Look... would you idiots just leave me alone", maki said as she stomped away violently.

"Why does she always have to be so difficult", Eli sighed. "I'm going to go talk to her", nozomi said as she followed the tsundere. As she exited the roof she didn't see maki anywhere; but after she gave it a little thought, she knew where red would be. She then walked to the music room where maki always went when she wanted to be alone.

As she entered maki was sitting at the piano stewing. "You know if you don't let him know before it's to late; you'll always regret it", nozomi stated sternly. "I know...but I'm scared". "What if he says no, I don't wanna be rejected", maki teared up. Nozomi then approached maki and grabbed both her hands.

"Maki nishikino you are one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen". "Your smart, you can play piano, you can sing like an angel...if he rejects you he's an idiot!!", Nozomi said wrapping up maki in a big hug. Maki just sobbed into her friends school uniform. "Look... tomorrow when you go to that cafe I want you to look him in the eye and tell him how you feel, got it", nozomi said with a serious look. Maki then wiped her eyes and gave her friend a single thumbs up.