I am pregnant and i dont know whos baby it is my boyfriends or his best friends.

Chapter one: Just the start.

      About four years go I met my best friend and my boyfriend. Two different amazing guys that I happen to be inlove with both. People always told me I cant be inlove with two people but you know what you cant help who you love. The only thing about being inlove with my best friend and boyfriend is... well they have been friends since like they were five. Wesley my boyfriend doesn't know that I love his best friend Travis.

     I layed in Wesley's bed one night after a long football game which Travis is one of the players. While I was thinking about how Travis looked in his tight little football uniform my boyfriend leaned by me and kissed me gently. It was like the only way to get me to stop thinking about his best friend. Which I did indeed feel bad about cause it seemed like I was thinking about him more than I was thinking about Wesley.

"Cass?" Wesley whispered to me softly hoping not to wake his little sister that was in the other room.

"yes?"

 "What are you thinking about?" He asked me while looking into my eyes. Oddly I loved it when he asked me things while looking into my eyes. Every time he looked into my eyes he would run his fingers threw my hair. I don't know why but I just loved it.

 "I'm thinking about my gorgeous boyfriend." I lied trying not to tell him or show him who I was really thinking about.

 "I love you Cassadee." Wesley told me in a gentle voice while he kissed me.

I was hypnotized. I couldn't do anything else besides kiss him back. That was the first time he told me he loved me. My heart started beating faster and faster. The kisses got deeper and longer everytime he kissed me. I pushed him down while getting on top of him. I don't know what was coming over me. I never felt like this before. I kept kissing him more passionate with every kiss. He slowly began to take off my shirt. Now all I was left in was short shorts and a black and white lacey bra. He smiled at me. He looked kinda nervous.I kissed him one last time.

"Wesley, do you think we are ready?" I asked wondering what he thought. Yes that question ruins everything. He didn't reply all he did was take off his shirt. So I kinda took that as a yes.

 I could feel his cock getting harder while I laid on top of him as we made out. For some odd reason that just made me want him more. I took off my bra slowly just to tease him. This feeling kinda just took control. It was like outside of my body while some crazy person took over. Wesley looked at me while i finally took off my bra. I could tell that he enjoyed this. maybe a little too much but honestly i really didnt care at that time. He slowly made his way from my lips to my neck. He slowly moved his tongue around in a circle on my neck. this gave me the chills from my lips down to my toes. I didnt even think that was possible. but trust me it is. I bit my lip trying to hide the moaning that i wanted to let out so bad. He moved his hands gently down from my waist moving it slowly to my pantie line. I got even more nervous then i already was. He undid my shorts while he was moving even more down from my neck. He started to take off my shorts while i moved my hands along his back. He stopped kissing my neck and looked at me and smiled all i could do was look in his gorgeous eyes.

He removed his hand from the top of my shorts and got up. I wasnt sure where he was going. The tall black haired boy got up and went into his bathroom. I was very confused so i desided maybe i should take off my shorts and just leave him with me being in my black sexy underwear. That i did so. When he got back I was laying in his bed almost naked. His mouth dropped when he saw me as if he was surprised that we made it this far. He walked closer to the bed and kissed me then slipped out of his boxers. now i was the one that was surprised. yes i have seen him shirtless before with that amazing six pack and that slightly tan body but never completely naked.

Wesley got on the bed on top of me and kissed me like he never kissed me before. We started to make out harder and deeper while our tongues went and out of our mouths. I could feel him getting impatient with me since all i was making us do was making out. I slid off my underwear while i was kissing his neck. His dick found its way in between my legs not going in yet. The tip of it rubbed against my cunt. I dug my nails into Wesley's back. He moved into me slowly, I moaned softly. he kept moving in and out going faster and faster with every time. My moans got louder as did his grunts.

"oh god." I moaned loudly. I could feel him deep inside me. I was in lots of pain but he didnt seem to care at that moment since he kept going harder. I felt him cum inside of me. He kept going up until he could tell that i couldnt take it anymore. We laid there after for a while not saying anything just trying to catch our breath.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay sooo thats all i can think of for right now. I will be updating soon. Tell me what you think. Please comment and tell me if i should keep going with this. 

ps. sorry for the miss spelling. I was like half asleep and forgot to do spell check.

Thank you.

                                                                                        - TheWayDreamersDream :3