Hold Me Close boyxboy

Start from the beginning

Then Jace came out his blond hair shining because of the sun. I almost gasped as his body looked better than ever how come he did that to me I said in my head. I walked to the back before I looked at his body again he followed me.

"Why are you still here leave I don't understand you why do you stay" I said my back was pressed against a cool glass door he looked at me smiling he got closer too close but some who it was comfortable.

He close to my ear and whispered, "Because I like you a lot more than a friend Miles more"

"Well I don't and I just met you get off" it was a lie I liked him way more than a friend and he knew it.

I pushed him away and went to the front and got 1 pack of cigarettes. I paid him and left and behind me was Jace. I got to his car and stopped he unlocked it and I got in. he got in and drove me back to school.

When I got back to school I went in my last class which Jace also happened to have. He looked at me and smiled.

"Guess we have the same class together Miles" he said smiling.

I was pissed for 2 reasons one the girls they were all over him looking at him touching him asking for his number and he gladly gave it to them. Second thing he kept kissing them when  they wanted it was so slut like that I was in horror and the fact that I can't smoke inside this damn hell hole and every teacher knew not to send me to the bath room because most likely I would skip.

So I had to listen to an annoying bitch ramble on about something I don't give a shit about or even knew.

At the end of the lesson she gave us homework and sent us on our way. I walked away annoyed I understood what she was talking about because it was either listen to those annoying bitches talk and talk about Jace or her talk about algebra I choose algebra.

I walked outside hating the fresh air. I turned around to see Jace running after me. I sigh I should have known he was never going to leave me alone.

"I told you to leave me alone or are you death because I'm pretty sure you can hear" I said to him looking annoyed as ever he has the nerve to floor me after I told him to get lost this kid is worse than a puppy.

"Well I wouldn't let you go without letting you get a ride" he said smiling.

"Do you not understand my house is a few blocks away or something"' I said to him in and duh voice.

""You know for a guy who likes me you sure do kiss a lot of girls" I said to him mad as hell at him.

"Hey keep it down I don't want the world to know that Miles" he said quietly at me something in me snapped.

I could  take the fact that he followed me and drove me and anyone the living shit but if you can't expect who you are then there is no why in hell you can even talk to me I don't care if your 10 feet in the closet you better get out or don't talk to me at all.

I walked away anger showing in my face. Now I really need a smoke. I got out my pack and took one out. I lit it and put it in my mouth and smoke it in my body relaxed and then got tense again.

God I hate this day the air, the sun it was all making fun. I wanted to cry but for some reason I got even madder. I sat down in front of the school.

I smoked my cigarette and sat down to think soon I was down with that one and went to the next one.

Jace sat down next to me and looked at me.

"I'm sorry ok Miles I just don't want anyone to know I've kept it a secret for a long time-

" NO don't you there say you are sorry you should be sorry for all the girls that you hurt for all the people you lied too that's who you should be sorry you worthless piece of shit" I said anger filling every word I need to leave and get away from him.

I left and walked away I was walking to my house half way walking. I saw Jace's car pull up to the curb next to me.

"Miles please get in the car let me explain please I need you to hear my side"

I desperately wanted to say yes my feet were sore from walking so much my neck hurt and everything else hurt to.

He stopped the car and let me in he almost knew me. I got in and slapped him hard the red mark on his face was easy to see.

"Now drive "

As he drove he touches the place where I slapped him and looked at me. I smiled at him and said,

"Life's a bitch and so was that slap"

Went he got to my house I was about to get out until Jace pulled my hand.

"You said that you were going to listen to my side'

"Let me guess you have christen parents and afraid that if you tell then your gay that they will cut you off I'm going" I said to him.

He grabbed me turned me around and kissed me anger rolled off me and I replied to him by kissing him back and then slapping him.

He looked me shocked and I left him in the car. I went inside and did the one piece of homework my slut of a mother was gone trying to shack another guy.

The next day.

I woke up and took a shower brushed my teeth and walked to school my head was back in time happy I smiled. I got to school went to my locker and walked to class then I saw the thing that killed me Jace kissing Allison but he was enjoying it.

My books dropped and I left the place running with tears in my eyes.

This is my first normal boyxboy so I hope you like it and I love all my fanes the same.

Xoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox A