Chapter 2: Why do people hate KPOP?

Why do people hate KPOP? IDK. But this is why I think  they hate KPOP.

People have their own opinions and choices. And their opinions and choices might not be KPOP. They say, they're not that popular and they're gay (oh please...we call everyone gay!) They suck. Ok but let me get this straight, how did Psy's Gentleman get 5 million plus views on YouTube,  huh? Ok maybe you only like Psy, but there are many more of Psys in Korea. I don't like people with small eyes. WELL, you never had to. In fact, you never had to hate KPOP. They're too many.12? 13? Umm, ok well that's now your problem. We Kpoppers don't find it hard to memorize them...so...

For me, I think the reason why people hate KPOP is that their likes don't sychronize with KPOP. Also maybe because of the language. Most KPOP idols can speak Korean (duh), Chinese, Japanese, English, Taiwanese, etc. But most of their songs are Korean. How can you like a song without even knowing the meaning of the song? Umm...*facepalm* GOOGLE! Also because maybe they don't find them cute and attractive. And OF COURSE, it's because they can't sing them! Ok, ok...I know most of- no no no- ALL OF US know a single or more phrases from any KPOP song. Yes yes! Sing it! ~~~C'mon louder~~~...ok that's enough. See? We were ordinary people before. We weren't kpoppers before. And now look!!! We're singing in korean!

Haha...well not all of us likes KPOP but I really think non-koppers don't need to be so mean about this.

If you think there are more reasones why people hate KPOP, comments...and peace out!