Confession

months later

Y/N's P.O.V

"GET WRECKED, PIKACHU!" I yelled at Kaminari while I beat him in super smash bros. We've been gaming for four hours straight and in all of those hours I've beaten him. "How about Mario Kart?" I recommended. He selected it on the switch and we chose our characters. He chose pikachu and I chose Link. I again, beat him. "I swear, you need to practice your gaming skills in order to beat me." I said and elbowed him in the ribs. He chose a different character this time, it was Waluwigi and I picked Link again. "C'mon! do you ever pick a different character for nintendo games?" he asked. "Nope." I said. We heard knocking on Kaminari's door. I opened the door to see Shinso. "O-oh. H-hey Shinso. What are you doing here?" I asked him. If you are confused, Shinso is now a student in class 1A. "I came to talk to Kaminari, but you two seem busy. I'll ask later." he said. I grabbed his wrist as he walked away. He looked at me. "No, I can leave. I was just about to make dinner for everyone after this match." I said. Before he could say a word, I pulled him into the room and left. I wonder what he wanted to talk about. I really like him but I know he doesn't feel the same way.

Shinso's P.O.V

"I like Shagikawa. How the fuck do I confess to her?!" I said. Kaminari shrugged. "It's obvious that she likes you back and it's obvious that you like her. Just tell her and everything will be fine." he told me. "She doesn't like people to be blunt with her." I say back. He thought for a while. "You could make custom fortune cookies." he said. I had no idea what he ment though. "What? How do you make custom fortune cookies?" I asked. "Yaoyarozu." he said while writing in a notebook with an eight bit pikachu on the cover. "What are you writing about anyway?" I asked him. He showed me a page titled 'Ideas on how to beat Shagikawa in every nintendo game' "She's an avengers level threat level of unbeatable! Even Tokoyami can't get past the boss she beat with ease in League of Legends!" he said. I sighed. "Back on subject, she hates fortune cookies! How do I confess to this difficult girl?!" I said. The door opened and Shagikawa was there. "I forgot my phone in here. Sorry for intruding on your conversation. What are you two talking about anyway?" she asked. "Well Shinso as something to tell you~" Kaminari said. "Kaminari, quick question, how many games have you won against Shagikawa?" I asked him. "Zero times...." he trailed off. "Don't say anything for fifteen minutes." I command him. His eyes go dull and he stays silent. "So, what do you want to tell me?" she asks. I take her by the hand and lead her to my room. I pin her up against the wall. "I-l-like you." I said. "I know you don't feel the same way, but-" "Shut up and kiss me, dumbass."she said. She smashed her lips up against mine. I kissed back. She let my tongue into my mouth. She tasted sweet, but that contrasted with her personality. She pulled away. "I love you too. You really are a dumb ass bitch." she said. We chuckled and resumed the kiss. "I'll help with dinner." I said while we walked into the common room kitchen. She set up her record player and placed a Just my type by the vamps vinyl on the record player. She started cooking some yakisoba when the song started. I was in charge of changing the songs while she cooked. She's so beautiful.