Chapter 1

"KRINGGGGG!!!" The school bell rang indicating the period was over. It was finally recess and everyone was rushing out of the class to buy their lunch.

You were arranging your books on the table before eating your homemade lunch by your beloved mum. Suddenly, you heard screams and shouts outside your class. Curiousity got the better of you. You quickly stood up and went outside to see what the commotion was about.

When you got outside, you saw 12 gorgeous boys standing there while being surrounded by girls everywhere. They were the school's hearthrob and everyone wanted to be friends with them.They were every girl's dream guy with their handsome face and cool image.

You were looking around when one of the boys caught your eyes and yes, it was love at first sight. Your friends would always talk about them but you never really paid attention to what they said. But today, you finally understood why they were head over heels over the boys.

You were too lost in your imagination that you ended up staring at the guy. You were surprised when he suddenly looked at your direction and winked at you. You guys had eye contact for a while but then you quickly looked away when you noticed that your cheeks were getting hot and pink. The bell rang and everyone went back to their respective classes.

Author's note

Hiiii :) How was it? I am really sorry if it is boring cuz I don't really know how to make it more exciting >O< Feel free to comment and vote if you want :)

SecretsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara