Baby Mama Drama//NBAMelly

Start from the beginning

Bryson stanked faced him. "Brush yo teeth, yuck mouth! I can smell yo shit through the screen, loud ass gums!"

"Wash yo ass, dirt neck! How yo skin color on GHerbo but the back of yo neck on Michael Blackson! You ever heard of a wash rag?!"

Bryson immediately looked closely at his screen. "Bitch, yo lights on?! I'm surprised you could even afford to pay yo light bill with them weak ass dances you be givin' at the strip club!"

Melly waved the man off, smacking his teeth. "Hoe let's speak facts, cuz everybody and they momma know I make bank shakin' my ass! And at least I got a job! Bitch I just saw someone post yo go fund me page, ain't this like the third one in the last month? How many times you finna pretend to get into a car crash to scam people out they money you bum ass bitch!"

"You be doin' to much, that's why ion like yo ass now!"

"Bitch, are you dumb?!" Jamell yelled, mugging the camera. "You been tryin' to get my fuckin' attention for the past three months, and now suddenly when I respond, I'm doin' too much?! If anythin' you be doin' to much!"

"Hoe whatever. You talkin' hella reckless over yo phone when we can really link up whenever, it ain't nuthin'."

Nick immediately snatched the phone from his hands.

"Bitch you know you scary as fuck, why you tryin' to pop all this shit on live, when you know good and damn well Melly fourth months pregnant! Come fight me bitch!"

"Awww Nicky, but you can't fight." Bryson laughed. "Why you wastin' time arguin' with lil ole me, don't you have babies to be abortin'?"

"Hoe, don't you have stds to be catchin'? Why you sittin' up here tryin' to be funny, fight these muthafuckin' bullets I send yo way when I see yo ugly ass. With that fuck ass hairdo, bitch you wish you had dreads like mines, them nasty ass rollie pollies you got on yo head right now could NEVER!"

"Bitch, if you wanna fight so damn bad, pull up."

"Ok, but when we tried to pull up before, you wouldn't come out yo house and you called the police on us. So just keep that same energy when we come, you duck ass hoe."

~

Melly chuckled as Nick honked the horn through the open car window, and they watched as Tay and Jahseh walked out their shared apartment building to the car.

"EEOOOWWWW, my bitches lookin' thick or whatevaaa!" Nick yelled and Melly laughed at his friend, who immediately started twerking in the parking lot.

"Bitch, why you so hyper?" Tay smiled, adjusting the sweat pants on his curvy figure as he got closer.

"He had two Four Lokos before we got here. You know he a alcoholic." Melly commented.

"Gurl, we been knew. Anywayyyy, when y'all finna let me play with y'all booty holes?" Nick bluntly asked and Melly screamed.

"Nicky bye, you know I don't like bottoms." Jah laughed lightly as he waved him off, getting into the car.

"I ready when you ready Nicky." Tay cheesed, climbing inside the car.

"See that's why I love Tay Tay, he likes havin' fun unlike Seh. You a meanie." The lightskin dreadhead fake pouted, getting into the drivers seat.

"Bitch take yo drunk ass to the backseat." Melly frowned, snatching the keys from the man. He wasn't about to kill him with his reckless ass driving.

"I'm just tryin' to figure out what two bottoms can do. Oh wait, nothin'." Jahseh straight faced them. "I'm tryin' to have my gut's rearranged, not bump pussy like how y'all two be."