Baby Mama Drama//NBAMelly

Start from the beginning

The lightskin man played with his curls, continuing to pose. "Yea aight, my bestfriend got y'all hoes PRESSED. As he should."

"I know y'all see my bitch gettin' thick!" And Bryson laughed, smacking Johnathan ass.

Nick and Melly rolled their eyes, continuing to spam the comments until Bryson finally let them in. When they finally joined the live, Melly fixed his bonnet, watching the man on the screen.

"First of all hoe, this is home." And Melly pointed to himself. "Bitch you more like the 24/7 motel around the corner, cause that's the only place Kentrell will fuck yo wide ass in!"

"Bitch are you mad that yo nigga loves my ass?!A bitch can't help that she's cute and thick, maybe you should get some plastic surgery to keep up pooh!" And Bryson shooked his ass in the camera, the people watching flooding with hearts.

"Maybe you should get a neck reduction, you trick ass bitch! Y'all bitches kill me, me and Trell take a couple breaks and then all of a sudden y'all hoes think y'all have a chance?"

"Don't be mad sis, the nigga just wanted some new pussy. I would too, seein' how you be poppin' yo coochie for everyone at you job."

"Bitch you wish! What my good sis Nicki said? 'This pussy clean, this pussy squeaky!" He immediately pointed at Bryson. "That pussy old, that pussy creaky!" And he held his nose, Nick giggling at him as the comments spammed laughing emojis.

Melly continued, energy amped up. "Fuck you talm bout bitch, Kentrell don't ever complain when he dive up in my shit, yo shit on the other had probably smell like a family size Long John Silver meal! You betta get the fuck on!"

"Girl yo nigga loved the pussy so much, he decided to ice a bitch out!" And Bryson showed off the rollie on his wrist, face cocky. "You losin' sis, give it up!"

"Bitch bye, you think that lil rollie mean shit to Kentrell?! You think you iced out?!"

He turned to Nick. "Bitch, this hoe really think he iced out."

"He don't got it like that best friend." Nick laughed and immediately got up, skipping to his room to get his chains.

"Hoe you don't know shit about no 'iced out', imma show you."

Nick came back with all his chain, immediately taking one and putting it around his neck.

"Bow! That's one chain!"

Another.

"Bow! That's two!"

Another.

"Bow, three bitch!"

Another.

"Bow, four!"

Nick was in the middle of putting another one on when Bryson yawned.

"Are you whores done? This is gettin' borin'."

"Aahhhh, bitch you mad. You thought that rollie meant sumthin' when it didn't!" Melly threw his head back and laughed. "Talkin' bout some 'you losin' sis, give it up', like girl bye, Kentrell got me three of them thangs already."

"Flexin' all them chains ain't finna change the fact that yo nigga love me." Bryson pretended to check his nails.

"Gurl, bye! That nigga don't love yo ass, you delusional ass hoe!" Melly snapped.

"Ya momma a delusional ass hoe, you bugged eyed bitch!"

"Ain't yo momma in a coma hoe?! From snortin' too much of that booger sugah?! Worry bout that, before yo decide to speak on mines!"