The trip 😜😜

Jacob and Brandon are going on a trip, and it could get very dirty.. If they tell eachother how they feel

Getting ready for the trip:
Jacob has wanted to go on so many adventures with his best friend and secret crush, Brandon Rowland for so long, mainly because he wants to be alone with Brandon to have a little fun 😜.

Brandon is mid packing his hoodies, skinny jeans (of course), and tight underwear:
Jacob walks into his room, to see Brandon bent down picking up some underwear he had dropped on the floor. "Damn Brando, you got a nice ass!" *smacks his ass playfully, causing Brando to get slightly aroused* "Jakey, what the hell was that for?" *he turns to look at Jacob, who is wearing tight pants, and has a fully hard boner* "You dont get it, do you Brando? I love you, and I have for as long as I can remember." *Brandon blushes and starts to get even more aroused* "Jakey, I love you too, and I wanted to tell you, but was scared to.. Incase you didnt feel the same way"
*Brandon throws the underwear at the suitcase on the nightstand and walks over to Jacob, seductively*
The way that he walked towards Jacob made him harder, which he didnt think was possible. Jacob grabs Brandon by the waist and kisses him softly, yet passionately. The kiss deepened as Jacob picked up Brandon and threw him on the bed roughly, climbing on top of him and seductively kissing his neck. *Brandon moans quietly, bringing Jacob's head back up, reconnecting their lips roughly* Jacob smiles into the kiss and Brandon broke it to gently bite Jacob's neck...

To be continued.....

I have really enjoyed writing this part, and cant wait to write the next. Please vote for the story, and leave your thoughts in the comments.. I will update asap...