Little Miss Gilbert

Username: don'thatelife

Name: Little Miss Gilbert

Fandom (s): The Vampire Diaries

Main Character (s): Alex Gilbert

Description (Of character): Bitchy, confident. She knows what she's doing (even when she doesn't) and she's dedicated to people she cares about. She isn't hung up on the Salvatore brothers (FINALLY!)

Description (Of story):  Alex Gilbert is the twin sister of Elena Gilbert. They're the complete opposite of each other. 

Alex talks to people however she does not care for the result of whatever she says.

Elena won't do that cause she's sensitive to other people's feelings. 

Alex is not popular like Elena and doesn't have many friends. 

Elena's popular and is practically friends with everyone.

Alex doesn't care about that.

All she cares about is getting Kol to leave her alone.

Kol Mikaelson doesn't know what Alex's problem is, so he's decided to actually try and put her in her place after they met at the Mikaelson ball. With Kol not leaving Alex alone, her life is going to be a little crazier than usual.

Other: There may be some swearing in the book. There are (kind of) violent scenes. Completed.

----------- 

Okay, can I just say that this book kind of really shows you how Kol is as a person? Forgive me, but there are soo many stories where the main character gets Kol all nice and lovey-dovey, at the first look. Ok, Kol may be a cocky dick (in a good way)and might flirt, I'll admit that but he probably won't continue that!

 In this book, Kol knows what he's doing, playing with Alex and in times he can flirt and be 'nice' but he is IN character. There is character development and Alex and Kol grow feeling's for each other eventually. The plots are really good and with one whole plot ( the love story) there are side scenes. For example, when they go somewhere, getting there takes time and juicy action!

One thing with this fan fiction is that it's very vague. There isn't a lot of description (which stopped bothering me because of the plots)  and the story gets to the point of its current situation a bit slowly, thus a lot of chapters. 

I thought this book would be a typical, Elena's twin sister story and though it holds some cliche's (the stinginess between Elena and Alex), the story is quite different from the rest of Elena's twin sister stories. For example, she isn't really good friends with Stefan and Damon (not that much).

Rating: ★★★★✰

- Scooter II