A girl is approaching him and this inquisitive girl. "Amelia, who is he?" Asked the girl who just came. She looks headstrong, hair tied up in a neat ponytail, good walking and standing posture, her sense of fashion is kind of safe compared to this loud girl. Is she her? Hmmm..not bad.

"Tara! I caught him! Red handed! Saw him leaving a sweet note for our bunny!" The loud girl with the pigtails told Tara with glee and excitement. "And I'm in the middle of interrogating him. What's your name by the way?" Directing all her energy back to Aries.

Before Aries could even answer. Tara's examining eyes were on him and he felt like some organism under a microscope. "I haven't seen you around here, are you from the Sciences Building? Hmmm..an archi student?"

Woah! This girl is good! Aries was surprised with the accuracy. "How did you know?"

"Well, you have your storage tube hanging behind you. I just made a good guess on the "archi" part." Tara replied with a very satisfied smile, flicking her hair back.

"So, what's your name? How do you know our friend? Do you like "like" her or you just like her? Are you just giving a shot on her or are you trying to woo her?"

This Tara has more complex questions compared to that Amelia. Aries doesn't know what to answer. I don't even know her name! He thinks to himself. Can't the ground just swallow me whole? Just this one time?

As if on cue, somebody called the two girls and is now approaching them. "Hey girls, what are you up to? What are you doing with that poor soul?" And he winked at Aries. It's Dylan, the real culprit.

Dylan is a year senior to Aries. He is the president of the Go FAr, Guild of Future Architects. Aries looks up to him, he is the golden boy of the Architecture Department. And Dylan has been sending club applicants to this conquest to gain entry. If it wasn't for his membership application, he would never dare do this kind of thing and he never expected it from Dylan. To be shy like this and profess his feelings for some girl in this secretive way. Who is this girl? Aries is now more curious than ever. Who is she that "the Dylan of Architecture" doesn't have enough courage to say his feelings for her upfront? Aries wonders as to what type of girl she is.

"Is that right, Aries?" Dylan asked playfully and winked at him again. "You know him?!" Amelia interjected, crossing her arms together. "Amelia, they are from the same college, so most probably they would know each other." Tara matter-of-factly answered. "I know! I was just making sure. Hahaha!" Amelia answered laughing.

"Where's that bunny anyway? She hasn't returned any of my texts all day." Dylan asked while looking around, as if trying to find someone. "She's on her way home probably and you know her. It's just music and the view whenever she's travelling." Tara informed him. "Already?" Dylan was surprised and a bit disappointed. "Yep! It's just completion week now, she's done all her requirements ahead 'coz she misses the fambam so much and the kiddos are out of school now. She's pretty excited to do experiments on them based on what she learned. Haha!" Amelia added.

Kids?..Experiment?..What is she? A mad scientist? Dr. Frankenstein?! Aries was just watching the trio talking about her. This mystery girl. This misunderstanding he's in. Dylan better get me out of this mess. He looked at Dylan asking for what better thing to do about this situation.

"So, Aries, what have they done to you? Have they been treating you well? Amelia, are you being your pouncy self? Haha! And Judge Tara? Interrogated him properly?" Dylan is enjoying this position of Aries being in boiling water instead of him.