PYAAR AISE BHI HOTA HAI

Not proof read-:
So its a college time of both avni and Neil and they both study in the same college avni is the don of college always in a tomboy getup and hamara Neil toh hai Hi charming boy with chocolate brown orbs and a cute smile.

So once avni was going through her bike inside her college gateway and by mistake pushed one boy that boy started fighting with her .

And you all know our avni is a ladydon so instead of apologizing she held that boy his collar and their argument continued
Further conversation-:

Aeyyy chal hat ab mere raastein se bahut time waste kar liya tum jaiso ke chakkar mein ab hat jaa Warna abhi 1-2 haddi ke saath offer me 1-2 daat
(teeth) bhi tod dungi .
But boy didn't stop which raised avni's anger and she was going to slap him suddenly one hand stopped him
{Idk yeh sab padhke bahut hasi aa rahi hai 😂😂😂😂yeh kya crap likha hai Maine}
And ab entry hoti hai humare handsome hunk ki

Neil-:Hey yeh kya kar rahi ho tum ek toh galti tumhari hai aur attitude bhi tum hi dikha rahi ho chhodo issey aur jaao yaha se samjhi Warna abhi 1 min ke andar iss college ke bahar hogi .

Avni-: oyee hero apni yeh heropanti jaake sarojini market (where you get clothes at very cheap rates) mein dikha samjha jaha tere jaise amrudo ki fan ho yaha Teri koi manmani nahi chalegi .chal ab nikal yaha se jaane de mujhe , she parked her bike and went giving him see you look .

Here Neil also went giving her see you look .

Once avni was standing near a pillar during her break time with her friends and Neil was passing through then avni put her legs in between and Neil fallen down he glared angrily to avni and stand up again with the help of his friend .
Mera khwaab mere khayalo ki raani ,
Kisi din banegi humari kahani .
Mere khwaab mere khayalo ki Rani kisi din banegi humari kahani
Ae meri bekhudi yeh kasam Maine li pyaar mein ek din meri jaan tujhe hai paana .

O o o jaane jaana dhundhe tujhe deewana sapno mein roz aaye aa zindagi mein aana sanam.

Then both share an angry eyelock and Neil goes from there .

Neil decides to take a revenge on avni once Neil was passing through avni's classroom and he throws papers Ball on avni through classroom window avni gets distracted and her teacher scolds her and sends her out .
She sees Neil and he started laughing ,avni glared him and stands silently out of the class .