The past of Janki

Hi

Jasminearun sorry I promised to post it but then I was on holiday 😊

Recap: Laksh loose tongue...

They were looking for Janki, who wasn't in her room. Ragini had an idea, where she could be without uttering a word Ragini left from there.

Laksh was following here, "Ragini wait, where are you going?" He was trying to stop her, but Naani refused him, "let her go and this time you better stay behind and keep quiet." She warns him.

Laksh nods, soon he lowers his head as he couldn't met her gaze. Stupid me, I have to control it or else I will ruin it all. Don't know what had happened in her past and still I just spread this shit.

Naani and Laksh were both following Ragini, Janki was in another room, which always stays close.

Ragini took a deep breath, she knocked on the door and waited for a response.

"Come in..." a broken voice was to hear, Janki was crying, her eyes were red and her nose was floating.

Ragini rushes to her, "Maa how many times I told you not to come in this room. It is filled with bad memories and nightmares." She hugs her mother and Laksh could feel the pain, there was more than they have ever told him.

Laksh was about to make a step forward, but Naani stopped him, she shook her head, "no Laksh you won't go anywhere, but Janki and Ragini both will tell you today, why they are mistrusting men." Naani was calm, yet dominating they all knew it was time to tell him.

Janki looked at him, "this is the room, which he used to beat me. You see the cupboard on the wall." Janki was pointing on it.

Laksh turned to the wall, there was something old, he went near and saw it.

(I know it's a toy, just imagine it big!🤣)

Laksh felt a cold shudder running down his spine, "haan Maa, what is with the cupboard?"

Ragini looked at him, "he used to lock me in their, so I could hear the painful shouts of my mother." He hears a sniff and looked at his wife, "what? Why he did this?" Laksh was fuming in anger, he made a fist and hit the cupboard.

"Because he wanted to show his power. He is a man and a woman should never surpass him. His ideology said, a woman needs to stay at home, she should raise the children and look after the household."

Laksh shook his head, "these men are small minded, they are jealous and have mental problems." He was hell angry on himself as he couldn't believe that he actually thought about the ex-husband being nice.

"Papa was jobless, mom started to work to fill out stomach and to run the house. Someone had to pay for the rent. Papa couldn't see it that a woman was more successful than he ever was. He used to abuse Maa in front of the society, he called her a whore, that she was sleeping with her boss to get a promotion. Thankfully they never trusted him, but at the other side he was beating her here and was trying to repress us. He said to mom that he will beat me too when I will go against him, that is why I should know what is waiting for me."

Laksh went near them, "I'm so sorry. I really never expected this," he shook his head, "Please forgive me." He begged, but Janki hasn't finished it yet.

"Laksh you always asked me why, I don't trust you. My husband was ready to sell me to get some money he could call his earning." She was holding her hands into fists.

"I fought with him and refused it, you know what he did?" Janki glares at him, Laksh shook his head, "he took my daughter. I will never trust a man, not even you. I was lucky that night I run into honest police officer. I told him everything and he come to my help. We reached this house, Ragini was crying as he had hit her. Her eye was blue and her lips were ripped, the man wanted a woman not a kid. So he left and my husband bursted out his anger on my angel. I wish I could have taken her along with me, but I failed that's why I will never give her to anyone blindly. But she has fallen in love with you, so I had to give in to her request, but Laksh you won't be able to handle it. You can't!" Janki said and left the room.

Laksh was sitting there with a lowered head, "I will prove her that I'm not like your father. Not every man is like him, you know..."

Ragini hits his hand away, "I forgot everything and moved on with you. Maa told me that I'm going to make a big mistake, but still I was the opinion that you would heal me and hold me safe, but I was wrong all the time mom was right, please leave from here." Ragini left the room in anger.

Laksh was alone with Naani, "I made a mistake, but I would never hurt her or make her feel low/small. She is my wife, I respect her and I'm sorry for that what had happened to them, but she can't blame me alone for it. If they have told it me early I would have understood it all better."

Naani sat next to him, she caresses his head, "that is why I told you to let them talk. I'm not angry anymore as I know you mean it what you said." Laksh rested his head on her lap, "what now and where is he?"

Naani took a deep breath, "he is death, the inspector shoot him as he had a knife in his hand. He was about to hurt Ragini, but the inspector reacted fast. I came to know about it and stayed here with her. I asked her many times to move from this place, but she refused as she wanted to stay. It should remind her, that she isn't weak or wrong. She can fight back!"

Laksh smiles, "I know from whom Ragini has this will spirit. Maa isn't that bad the situations are and I'm sure I will make her understand and maybe she might forgive me. If not she then maybe Ragini will."

Ragini was listening to them, she was hiding behind the door. It's true, if I had told him about my father then he would have cared about his words, let him pay I will enjoy.

Ragini left from there, Laksh was thinking of a plan to convince them with Naanis help.

___
Will Laksh succeed?

Please comment and vote