Chapter 15:

Kjayy

I watched Chanel walk out of the hospital. I walked up to her as she was digging into her bag. She took her keys out looking up as I neared her. She rolled her eyes when she noticed me before walking off towards her car.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, picking her up, kissing on her neck.

"Kjayy, get off me." She said trying to move my hands.

"No, I have been trying to apologize to ya stubborn ass for a week now." I said turning her around pushing her against her car. I kissed her lips a couple of times even though she didn't kiss back. "I overreacted I know. I'm admitting that shit. You act like people who love each other don't argue."

"You don't love me." She whispered.

"You sound crazy as fuck. You really don't even believe that shit." I said softly grabbing her chin so she would look me in my eyes.

"Exactly." I said against her lips. "Now kiss me the fuck back."

She laughed before kissing me back.

"When yo ass gonna be mine again? I mean you been mine, still mine, but I mean officially. I want yo ass back in my bed every night."

"Why? You miss getting pussy every night?" She asked jokingly.

"Man, nah. I just miss having you around all the time period. The pussy definitely a plus tho." I finished with a smirk.

She smiled shaking her head. Then her face got serious all of a sudden. I scrunched up my face confused.

"Kjayy, before we even think about giving this another try I need to tell you something."

"What's up?"

"That same night we broke up and I called you hundred times and you never answered. I was calling beca-" My phone rung cutting her off I was gonna ignore it until I seen it was Jaden's daycare.

"Hold on babe, this Jaden's daycare." I said before answering.

I grabbed Chanel's hand rushing inside the hospital following the signs to the emergency unit.

"What? What happened?" Chanel asked panicking.

"Jaden. He fell off the monkey bars during outside time and broke his arm and might have hit his head." I said.

I walked right past the front desk in search for my little man.

"Hey!" The lady yelled which I ignored.

I found him whining holding his arm. Tiffany was already in here with him filling out paperwork. Even though she's all about drama and my money she's a good mom when it comes time to care for him.

"Daddy, it hurts." Jaden said as the doctor walked in. He told us how his arm was definitely broken as he told us the x-ray results. He said he didn't have a concussion so after he got his cast he was good to go. He left to get what's needed for his cast.

"Nelly!" Jaden exclaimed looking towards the entrance where she just walked in.

"Hey my cutie you hurt ya self I see."

"Yeah, I'ma get a cast a blue one! It's gonna be cool. Everybody is gonna sign it." I smiled at how happy my little man is even in a situation like this.

"Get the fuck out bitch!" Tiffany snapped.

"Yo chill out." I snapped at her.

Chanel chuckled. "I'ma go this y'all." She said pointing between the three of us. A look flashed between her eyes but I didn't catch it.

"No, Nelly I want you to stay." Jaden whined.

"I'ma be back love." She said winking at him before walking out.

The doctor finally came back and I watched as he did his cast. I hate seeing my little man in pain.

"I'll be back." Tiffany said standing up. "Bathroom." She answered when I gave her a questioning look.

*

Chanel

I was talking to my co-worker Shelly for a minute until she got busy and I walked to the vending machine for a snack.

"Are you mad I gave him his first child and you couldn't?"

I turn around and see this bitch Tiffany.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"I gave him his first child. You. Couldn't."

"Bitch this ain't no fucking competition. You got pregnant while being a side hoe. Congratulations? I'm not sure what the fuck you want from me."

"At least I got pregnant and stayed pregnant. Oh yeah, I know. I had a friend who told me you were in the emergency room crying your eyes out in pain having a miscarriage while I was fucking your man telling him I was pregnant."

I blacked out as my fist met her face over and over. Just as I slammed her face in my knee I was pulled back.

"What the fuck? We're in an emergency room for my fucking son and while he asking for the both of y'all asses, y'all out here fucking fighting." Kjayy snapped.

"I don't think it was a fight. More like Chanel beat ol girl's ass." Shelly shrugged before walking away. I usually would laugh, but I felt like I was on fire.

"Fuck you, Kjayy, and fuck her." I snapped pushing him off me as all the pain from four years ago came rushing back.