"Has he replied?"

The silence from Dacey had answered her question. Robb had been informed at her attack, and yet, he hadn't even bothered to answer, or do anything about it. She felt a sharp sting that hurt more than her injuries pierce her heart.
The annoying sting of tears formed in her eyes, but Valencia quickly hid them. "How long ago was the raven sent?"

"A day after you're attack, my Queen."

The stinging hurt more and more each second she thought of him. Perhaps Lilith's suspicions were correct, he was betraying Valencia. "What faith am I to have left in him now? He knows of his wife's attack, and yet, he does not even send a raven in reply." She bit down on her lip, feeling her stomach begin to stir with anger. "Does he not realise the seriousness of this situation? Does he not realise that death had me in it's clutches?!" Her voice broke into a sob, her body faltering as she fell onto the bed, her hands keeping her standing up right. Tears pulled into her eyes, her face becoming a light shade of crimson as a thick lump formed in her throat. "For a man who claims he loves me so, he does not show it," she hissed bitterly.

"He does love you, Your Grace," Dacey responded, taking hold of her arm to assist her. "There may be serious reasons as to why he has not responded."

Valencia shook her head. "But what if there isn't?" She retorted, "what if he just doesn't care? What if he wishes me dead? I would not be surprised, I am what stands between the North being independent."

"Valencia," Dacey spoke. "Robb loves you with everything he has, and you know it's not true when you say he doesn't care and wishes you dead. He would gladly give his life if it meant your survival, this I know."

Despite Dacey's words, Valencia still felt the bitter taste of hate on her tongue, and the pain was not easing her. "Bring me Milk of the Poppy," she whined, turning away from Dacey.

Dacey opened her mouth to speak, but no words came from her lips. She closed her mouth and left the room in search for the maester.

The moment Valencia heard the door click, she grabbed her blanket and wrapped it around herself before moving to the balcony. The wind blew nicely on her face, the smell of fresh ocean smell calming her senses and dulling her pain.
But no amount of cold breezes, or calming scents could still the deep burn within. It was a burn that could not be describe well enough, it was the kind that did not sizzle, or crackle, but it was a warm encasement of heat that only just hurt. It wrapped around Valencia tightly, violating her weakened heart.

Did he not love her anymore?

Was Robb no longer hers?

It was true, Valencia's feelings for him dimmed when he became King in the North, but only now did she see her foolish ways. She needed Robb, not just for this war, but for herself. She needed his love and affection, he was the only calmness she could find, and she was losing him. All because of her own greed.
Loneliness sunk into Valencia's soul, her eyes turning to a pair of dark, hollow pits of emotion. Robb Stark was no longer hers. The thought made her jaw ache, and her throat became blocked. Her head dropped into a hang, a shivery breath escaping her lips as she gasped.

"Valencia?" A voice called, it was Astraea.

Turning on her heel, she met Astraea's eyes, she was smiling sadly. Without words, Astraea rushed over and the two women collided into an embrace. Valencia sobbed loudly, holding tightly onto Astraea for comfort and support, and she received both.
For some time they remained like this, Astraea allowing Valencia to cry while they waited for the maester.

He arrived not long after.

Valencia calmed herself and sat down at the small table and two chairs, the maester examining her wounds while Astraea and Dacey remained.