Chapter Twenty-two.

Start from the beginning

"Leroy, get out of my classroom because we don't use that language in my class and that comment wasn't necessary." Cain tells him even though he wanted to curse that kid out and Leroy points over at Janice. "What about her?" He questioned and Cain points to the door. "I will deal with her, now, you get out." Cain tells him and Leroy groaned as he walked to the door, he slams the door on the way out and Janice looks at Mr. Papillon. "I will talk to you after class, everyone read the next chapter of your books." Cain instructed and the class goes quiet, he sits down at his desk and he writes up a report for Leroy but detention for Janice after school but really it's just tutoring because Janice will be in the wrong as well with in the principal's eyes, not his.

Class ends and Cain managed to go through the day, he sat at his desk and he was grading papers. A knock comes from his door and he turns in his chair and he smiles. "Hi, come in." He tells Janice and she sighs as she walks in. She hands her detention slip to him and he signs because she didn't need to stay, all she needed was a signature. "Are you okay Miss Carter?" Cain asked her and Janice shakes her head. "I don't like when people talk about my Mom. She's a go-go dancer at that club in town and people found out. She's not a whore, she's not a slut or a prostitute. She's just a woman who wants what's best for her kids." Janice mumbled and Cain leans forward in his chair, he nodded. "I understand, you don't have to listen to all these kids. Trust me, I know. I was bullied and talked about in school."

"About what? You're tall, attractive and smart." Janice retorted.

Cain let's out exhale as he shakes his head. "I was chubby, very French at the time and my older brother was hot shit and everyone loved him but I was the nerd."

Janice laughs and Cain laughs as well, Janice tilts her head and she crossed her arms. "When did it stop?"

"I was about seventeen-eighteen, I started working out but it was mostly forced, copied the American people speech from the radio and television and started playing soccer." Cain tells her and Janice nodded as she smiles. "I guess you aren't so cool after all. You know, Ms. Levison has a crush on you but I told her to that it wouldn't happen because you got a wife and a kid on the way, she gave me detention but it was worth it." Janice laughed making Cain laughs as well. A lot of teachers were always flirting with him or trying to talk to him or invite him to lunch. He was all about Ramona and he loved Ramona, he wasn't foolish.

"About this detention and if anyone asks, you graded papers and helped stack books okay?" Cain tells her and Janice nodded and he holds out his fist, she touches his fist with his. "And don't forget your assignment is due tomorrow." Cain reminded her and Janice groaned as she walks towards the door. "You're no longer the cool teacher." Janice remarked and Cain smirked. "That's fine with me." He replied.

____

Cain comes into the house and he was immediately greeted by Agnes, Cain smiles as he got to his knees and he starts petting her. "Hey little one." He cooed and Agnes rolls on her back, she wiggled against the floor. "Uncle Cain!" Dahlia exclaimed as she hugs him and he kisses her cheek. "Aunt 'Mona has something really important to tell you." Dahlia chimed and Ramona comes out the kitchen, she was in her second trimester and it was wobbling around. Cain would make fun of her and she would get so mad him even though she found it funny too. "Hey, babe."Ramona smiles and he leans down and kisses her. "How was your day?" He smiled and Ramona smiles as she squeezes his hand. "I-I have something to tell you." Ramona rushed out and Cain widen his eyes. "What? You're gonna finally tell me what's the gender?"

"Not yet." Ramona answered and Cain grumbled. She wanted to tell him when they have their baby shower which was around the corner and he has grown rather impatient. "So. I got a call from David Bowie's manager and we're going to go see him in concert on Friday. Which I thought was crazy because remember the last time when went to his concert, he said he was gonna make sure we see him again when it comes. But, that's not the big news even though it's pretty awesome... so me and his manager was talking, about you know...David for a while then it shifted to me and I told him how I graduated with an Accountant degree then he was like.. Well we need someone to be his David's accountant because they feel that there's money being taken away from him and his current accountant wasn't doing right. I told him to fax me the papers so I can take a look at them. He sends them and it took me ten minutes to calculate his yearly income, revenue and all that other jazz.. someone is basically stealing his money and I faxed it back to them also called back. In conclusion, you're looking at David Bowie's accountant." Ramona explained and Cain gasped as he picks her up. "I'm so proud of you, I-I wow." Cain hugs her and she smiles as he hugged her so tight.