The only thing is, there aren't band-aids in here; there are blades.

I take one out, close the cap shut, and put the picture back. I step into the hot water and sit down.

I put the blade to my wrist and cut many deep cuts. The blood drips down onto the white bathtub, and gets washed away when the water hits it.

When I stop, there are at least 20 on each arm, some on my legs, and a couple on my stomach.

I just stand in the water, my cuts stinging, just apologizing to everyone mentally for doing this...again. I just couldn't take it anymore.

I get out, dry myself off, and put on only a pair of sweatpants. I crawl into bed and pull the covers over my head.

The silence is screaming, making my head hurt. The darkness surrounds me, engulfs me even, into a wave of nothingness. I eventually fall asleep, thank goodness.

----

I wake up the next morning at about 9:30. My stomach, wrists, and thighs sting a lot, but I deserve it.

I need to tell Addie how I feel. I won't make it through this without doing that.

I leave my sweatpants on and put on a plain black t-shirt. I grab my emergency bracelets and put them on my wrists. I don't want anyone seeing the cuts or they will literally kill me before I kill myself.

I walk out the front door, and walk to Addie's house. I just hope Niall isn't there.

Addie's POV

I am woken up by the sound of the doorbell. Who could be here?

I run down the stairs only to bump into Liam at the door.

"Sorry." I say laughing.

"It's cool." he says chuckling.

I am still laughing when I open the door, revealing a puffy eyed Harry.

"Harry? What happened? Come in." I say. My smile faded.

He sits down on the couch and pats the seat next to him. I go and sit down, facing him.

"Addie, I had a horrible night last night." he says, his voice cracking at the end. Tears start rolling down his cheeks.

"Hey. No, no, no. Don't cry. Please." I lean in and hug him.

"Ouch!" he yelps. I pull away instantly.

"What?" I say, he's holding his stomach.

"Are you ok?" I say reaching out and touching his stomach. I feel something..

Cuts.

"Harry Edward Styles! What is this?" I say lifting his shirt up a little, revealing big red slashes.

He is sobbing as he pulls off his bracelets revealing more.

"Oh, Harry." I pull his head into me. He's crying into my shoulder as I examine his wrists. I count twenty three on his left, seventeen on his right.

"Are there any more?" I ask.

"Yeah. On my thighs." he says.

"Harry, why?" I ask.

"Um...I really like you Addie. But Niall and you are dating now and it's really hard for me. I should've went for it while I had the chance but Niall jumped before I did. I was too nervous to ask you out, afraid of rejection. But it still hurts Addie. It hurts a ton. I couldn't deal with it. So, I did something really stupid."

I don't know what to say. I mean, I like Niall a lot. But Harry is my best friend. He is my bestest friend out of Louis, Zayn, and him. I just clicked with Harry and it felt right. But Niall is my boyfriend and I think I love him.

I'm still speechless. Harry starts crying again so I try to answer.

"Harry, Niall is my boyfriend and I really like him. And you are my best friend Harry. I love you as a friend but nothing more. I'm really sorry but I don't want to sugar coat it and lead you on. No one will ever take your place. Ok? I want you to remember that. Whenever you're feeling sad, call me. I don't care if it's 3:00 in the morning or in the middle of the school day. Call me whenever. I will always answer. I never want you to do this again. Ok?"

"Ok. I love you too Addie. I can accept us being friends. If that's what I'll get, that's what I'll take. Thank you for making me feel better." he stands up and I do the same. He pulls me into a big hug and I try to be careful so I don't hurt his stomach again.

Right as he lets go, my doorbell rings. Harry scrambles for his bracelets and shoves them on. Niall walks in and Harry walks out.

"Bye Addie." Harry mumbles.

"Bye Harry. Wait." I run out after him and pull him into a hug. "I love you ok?"

"Ok." he says, smiling, and walks off.

Harry is my best friend along with Cassandra, but she is like my sister. I think Harry is starting to become like a brother to me, and I love that. I walk back into the house and kiss Niall.

"What's up?" Niall asks.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." I flash my most convincing smile and he says, "Ok."

A/N

Harry my baby! I'm sorry I had to make him do all that stuff bc it's a story and it wouldn't be good without a little drama! I want you to all tell three friends about my book and tell them to read it bc I love you guys and I want to add to my little family of readers.

Also, if you can make a cover for this book, that would be great. Just comment and I will look at it. Thanks! Love you all!