Julie June's Hill

Because I cannot upload two songs at a time, the first song is there. The second song is You Will Leave A Mark by A Silent  Film, listen to that after the first song plays. These songs belong to A Silent Film, and the name belongs to them as well, I just came up with the story. Enjoy!

- //////////////// -

Ethan loved her more than anything. He would do anything for her, she was his everything. But she never knew it.

She was the new girl in town, the free-spirited kind of girl. At age 17 an at high school, she was beautiful, an attracted all and everyone's attention, even when she did not demand it. From her fair skin, green bright green eyes, and turqiouse-pink ombre hair, to her signature feathered earrings, down to her ripped jeans and sandals, nails painted white. She was a kindred spirit, also.

Yeah, she was perfect. But totally out of Ethan's league. He was an average quiet sad boy, did not smile much or had much friends, brown eyed and hair, 16 and almost 6 feet tall, towering over her 5"5 stature. But though his towering height was hard to miss, and his grades more than exceptional, no one knew of Ethan Cooke.

He was a drizzle, but she was a hurricane.

But he will always be known by the first boy she ever talked to since she moved in this small town.

They became fast friends, her free spirit attitude lightening up his life, and making him grin here and there. She enjoyed his company, and he adored her, and saw her more than just a girl. She was a bright soul who never frowned.

He even took her to his favorite place of solitude, a long and lengthy hill that almost no one went to, with a lone bush, filled with rare white and red rose bushes. Her favorite flower was the white-red rose, the only one that had both colors on the petals. Ethan took her there everyday.

She loved this time of year, summer approaching in a week, and she enjoyed the June flowers, roses. She never wanted it cut, or to take it, though, she says it would take away the tranquility. He didn't argue.

Time went by and they soon became bestfriends, inseperable and close. Soon people saw him as Ethan Cooke, no longer average, and attracted attention from both genders. She saw a new bright future for him, and Ethan saw only her.

He was her shoulder to cry on, when other boys had came and gone, and every time he pushed down the fact that he wanted to be there for her always. That he wanted to be hers, and wanted her to finally see Ethan Cooke as he was: a man who was in love with her greatly.

Now she was popular, and had other friends, her usual clique of girls snooty and up-tight, but Ethan did not worry about them. But he did worry about one thing.

Ethan was not the only boy who had eyes for her, however. Clark Geogre.

He was a bad boy, the smoking, sex-having, party-going type, and was known for taking almost all the female population's virginity. All but one girl swooned after his half-shaved shoulder length black hair and piercings, and his tattooed body.

She did not see Clark as a sex-magnet, or tried desperately to get into his pants (to Ethan's delight) but saw him as a quest. She could change Clark, she thought.

Ethan did not like the obvious competition (she did not aknowledge the other boys in the school) and wanted to finally tell her his feelings. He had bought a ring, saving up alot of money and doing alot of favors to pay for it. He was planning to give it to her, and tell her how he really felt.

Word got around of her and Clark's relationship, and she hung around Ethan less and less, losing sight on changing Clark, but saw Clark as how the other girls saw him. A Sex God. Ethan never gave her the ring, instead keeping it in his pocket. His forever good-luck charm.