Book 1: Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

Dylan: Harmony, where did u go? we need to get to the panel or we will miss it

Dylan: Harmony this isn't funny come on answer where r u?

Dylan: that's it if u don't respond to my nxt txt Im calling u

Dylan: it's been over 10 min. where the hell r u?

And it continued, more texts and even some from my big brother, oh I am in so much trouble. I decide to call Dylan and see if he will pick the phone up as soon as it rings it's picked up.

"Harmony? is that you?" I heard Dylan on the other side.

"Uh, yea it's me, I uh kinda got a little lost and very distracted.." I trail off

"A little!? You were gone a few hours ago I went to the panel, and I am still looking for you, tell me where you are so I can find you and we can go look at some of the other things around here." I hear him say causing me to bite my lip and glance at the Doctor.

"You should find somewhere where no one is Dylan, before I tell you, plus I don't think you will believe me anyway." I tell him softly as I feel the Doctor come and wrap his arm around my should trying to comfort me.

"Well fine, I'll go back to the car and wait for your explanation." he tells me.

As he was walking to the car he told me all about how the panel was and that they got to see a new trailer for the new season of Doctor Who with Peter Capaldi and how it seems awesome and that he can't wait.

"Okay, I'm in the car and sitting down, now tell me where you are, though I don't see why you wanted me to go find somewhere, it's not like you disappeared off the face of the Earth…" he starts to trail off.

"Yeah, about not being on the face of the Earth, I kinda am not even on earth, hell I'm not even in that dimension anymore, you wouldn't believe what dimension I am in…" I start to tell him but he cuts me off.

"What do you mean 'not in this dimension anymore' Harmony if this is a joke it's not funny, at all." He tells me.

"It's not, a joke and I really wish it was because I don't know what is going to happen, it's like those stories that people come up with, where someone gets stuck in their favorite movie, or comic, or even TV show. I'm stuck and there is no going back" I tell him a few tears starting to leave my eyes.

"Stuck, what do you mean stuck, you mean that there is no coming back….you….you're gone? But where that's the thing you haven't told me and how did you get there, I was only gone for like five minutes you couldn't have disappeared that quickly." He tells me his voice cracking as if he were trying not to cry.

"Really, I've only been gone for a few hours, it's been a few days for me, I mean with all the running and chasing aliens and all, even if this is my first trip…" I tell him waiting for his reaction.

"Wait did you say aliens? Like Doctor Who aliens or like Avengers aliens that they delt with because those are your favorite TV show and movie, Oh my god it's the Avengers isn't it, you can totally get Steve Rodgers to fall in love with you, you lucky girl, I mean that is not fair at all, but you can't come back, so…" he says.

"No, not Avengers, though that would be cool, being a spy and all, I wouldn't get along with Natasha at all, she is too unemotional, the other one is the correct answer, and apparently my time line is way more messed up, even more than RS's time line and you know how bad hers is" I start telling him then realizing something "I hope I don't mess with anything that is supposed to happen like that, it's already weird that he looks super foxy and hot that my hormones won't be able to handle, I just hope I don't jump him." I tell Dylan with a laugh.