Poll Two and Three

Pick two, then specify which you want as a small scale group roleplay (Like ten people max) and which I should do as an invite only group roleplay.

Sunshine Mansion {A reboot of one of my first group roleplays from about four years ago}

For about the last fourty years, roughly two percent of the world's population has been born with some kind of super power. Some are unique, others are common. Some are powerful, world shattering insane abilities... And others involve just changing your hair color on a whim.

Governments all over the world have their own ways of dealing with these people. Some, sadly, have them executed as soon as their powers manifest. Some have them experimented on and studied. Others have them forcibly removed from society, sectioned away. Trained to be elite forces.

Sunshine Mansion is America's way of dealing with these children. Some end up there by choice, some get sent their by their parents. Some are orphans that had no family to take them in, others were brought there by the police.

Everybody seems to see the kids inside as monsters, no matter how innocent they really are, or what their powers actually do.

The government see them as an advantage they have for their own personal wars.

But really, they're mostly just a bunch of losers and dorks who have even more problems than puberty.

Ideal Murder

The perfect kill.

A clean wound, a poison that leaves no trace, a fire that destroyed not only the evidence, but enough of the body that an autopsy was nearly impossible. Nobody can be sure how the victim died, or even really when.

For the killer, this was a flawless feat. The ideal murder.

For the special task force assigned to the case, it's an endless uphill battle.

So, when a second killing using a similar method comes up, it seems just as pointless. However, this time a single piece of evidence survives.

However, it points to several suspects...A few of them pretty close to home.

Dance in Darkness

The creepy mansion on the edge of town looks like the set of a horror movie.

But, plenty of teenagers have snuck inside and the worst they've come out with were a few scratches and bruises. No monsters, no serial killers, just some spiders and squirrels.

So, when mysterious invitations to a ball held there show up just after the place was "renovated" the guests had very few concerns. After all, the place had been safe enough before and now that it was fixed up, everything would be even better...

Or maybe not.