Chapter 2

Chapter 2
*Cath's POV*
"Um... Hi.." I just manage to get out... I can feel my face heating up. His smile is even better in real life. "Hi, I'm Luke, but I'm guessing you already know that?" He says pointing at my lukeisnotsexy bracelet and my home made lukeisnotsexy phone case. "Yeah, thanks for that just then, people normally just let it happen" I say matter of factly. His face looked... shocked? No that can't be right, why would he care about me? Nobody ever does... "What do you mean they just let it happen? That can't be right, you're joking!?" I shook my head, sadly I wasn't joking. "Hmm... You're sitting with me on this train whether you like it or not" he says in a stern yet reassuring voice, I just nod my head and follow him. I don't know how to react to this situation, my idol is just there and he wants me to sit with him... How AHMAZYING is that!? "Sorry what did you say?" He asks me. I can't remember saying anything... "You said ahmazying... What's ahmazying?" Arse I said that out loud didn't I? "J-just this whole situation is pretty overwhelming, I don't want to sound like a cliché fan girl but you are basically my saviour. You and all your chins" I wink at him mischievously. He offers me the seat next to the window. As I sit down he says "first of all, I don't care how clichéd people think it sounds I will never ever get tired of people telling me what I have done for them, it's one of the biggest things that makes me smile. Secondly, you don't seem like a normal fan. You didn't show any signs of fangirling when you saw me, I figured you would" I smile to myself. Turning to face him I explain "mainly I was in shock because oh my god it's Luke but then also it must get pretty tiring sometimes to have constant screaming and things wherever you go, not saying you don't appreciate your fans but it must be nice to not have me almost faint." He laughs, "yeah I guess you're right. So where you heading off to?" "Brighton" I say, watching the realisation dawn on his face "me too! Maybe we can stay in touch?" I start writing out my phone number...