11

{AISHAS POV}

I woke up in Zions arms. I checked the time and it was 10:45. I rubbed my eyes and kissed Zions lips. He moved a little bit but he didn't wake up. I shrugged and went in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, took a shower and got dressed. I went into Zahiras room and saw her in her school uniform playing on her tablet.

"Good morning sweet pea" I kissed her forehead

"Good morning ma" she hugged me

"Where's dad" she questioned.

"Still sleeping like shrek"I chuckled

"I'm right here you know" I heard Zion say. I turned around and saw him frowning, leaning on the door frame.

"DADDYY!"She ran to him and hugged him. He hugged back kissing her cheek.

"Hey I'm supposed to call him daddy" I smirked. He covered Zahiras ears and said

"Only in sexual activities"He winked then uncovered Zahiras ears.

"Zahira it's time to go to school" I picked her up.

"Zion you coming?"I asked him

"Sure why not"he shrugged

"Did you have your breakfast Zahira?" I asked her

"Yup"she smiled. Me and Zahira walked to the car and got inside. We waited for Zion to come. After a few minutes, we saw Zion running to the car..damn he's so fine🤤❤️I can call this fine ass boy mine🤤No one is taking this man away from me periodt💀💅he got in and put his seat belt on.

"Leggoo"He started driving. While he was driving, I asked Zahira a question.

"Zahira how do you feel about being a big sister" I asked.

"Oooo I would love to be one! If it was a boy we could name it Zach and if it was a girl we could name it Ashley!"She said excitedly.

"Zion what do you think" I looked at him

"well I wouldn't mind having a mini me or a mini you running around the house again"He smiled while focusing on the road.

"Mum have twins! A boy and a girl" she smiled. I looked at Zion and he looked at me. He smirked and nodded his head. I held his hand and he held mine and Zion said.

"Don't worry we will get you twins"he winked at me then looked back at the road. Omg this guy is hot asf🤤😍! I bit my lip and looked out the window.

~skip dropping Zahira and skip getting home~

"Soooo about the twins"Zion wrapped his arms around me.

"In your dreams Kuwonu" I walked away

"OH COME ONNNN"He chased me

"I'm kidding we will make them but just not yet" I kissed his head.

"Ight" he jumped on my back

"BITCH GET THE FUCK OFF MY BACK YOU GONNA BREAK IT" I screamed

"NOOOOO I WUVV UUU"He shouted in a baby voice

"I LOVE YOU TOO BUT PLEASE GET OFF!" I tried getting him off.

"GIVE ME A BIGG SMOOCH"He smiled.

"IF YOU WANT ONE GET OFF ME"I laughed. He instantly got off and waited for me to give him a kiss. I leaned in and he leaned in too. When our lips were about to touch I ran away. I saw Zion fall and say

"AISHAAAAA"He screamed

I ran to the pantry and hid there.

"Aisha I got your favourite baggg" he said in a cheeky voice. Nonono he's not gonna fool me.