I blushed while thinking about what she'd said and tried to hide it. I thought I'd known how exactly important to him I am. I.. can't comprehend that but I can't help feeling peaceful knowing it.

After chatting with Mikan, it seemed like I ended up joining Komaeda in napping. I was tired, so it helped me to recover some energy. The trip was quite long and the bus was quiet so I assumed everyone else was napping as well. It turned out that only the green-haired boy was awake. I thought it was really endearing as if he was a caring mom taking care of her kids. Both me, Komaeda and probably everyone else woke up to the green-haired boy's voice. "It's time to wake up, everyone. We're already here." The bus filled with yawning and some occasional cracking sounds.

"Good morning, Hajime. Thank you for letting me use your lap to nap." I chuckled at that. "You're welcome, but be sure to make it up to me later!" I jokingly pouted. "Well, of course, your tsundereness." Ugh. He insists on calling me like that. I'm not a tsundere! He might've won this round of teasing... But I won't lose the next one! At some point, I got lost in my thoughts. When I realized it, we were all outside the bus with our stuff. Of course, we thanked the bus driver.

We walked a bit further, following the dead grass path. We reached a cabin to my surprise. "Weren't we going to camp? Why the cabin..?" I asked it more to myself than to anyone in specific. A girl with long, black amazingly curly pigtails chuckled softly. "That's going to be my place, of course." She said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "I give you all permission to use the shower though." She surely thought high of herself but it was none of my business to question it. "We're all in the middle of nowhere, y'know?" explained me one of them. I took quite a lot of time to understand, but I did eventually and everyone laughed at my reaction. I felt really embarrassed. "Well, let's go put our stuff there." We got inside the cabin. It had a nice western architecture and peaceful vibe overall.

"Komaeda, Chihiro, Yumeno, Mikan, I want you four to separate the things necessary for today. I'm going to make tea for us." Ordered the green-haired boy. I felt a bit nervous, I wasn't part of the staff, yet I was here for some reason..

"You shouldn't worry too much. We all accepted you coming here, you're already one of us." I felt a soft touch on my shoulder, it eased me a lot to hear those words but not for too long. "..and a new slave is always warmly welcomed." I realized that it was the bossy girl from before who spoke to me.

"Uhh.. I'm happy then...?" I wondered if she was trying to soothe me or just making fun of me. "I'm Celestia, Celestia Ludenberg. I'm the manager here." She introduced herself, she wasn't smiling or anything but it still came off as she felt really proud of her position. She's the manager?! I thought it was the green-haired boy! What a manager...

"Your name?" She asked curiously. "Oh... Hajime Hinata." Being around her made me feel even more nervous, I felt like she was analyzing me which made me feel really uncomfortable. "Hajime Hinata, huh... Nice name. I guess I'll use you first if I ever need something. In honor of your name." She joined her fingers and supported her chin on the top of her hands while flashing a suspicious smile at me. I couldn't help but tremble feeling cold piercing through my spine.

After a while, they were done with settling things and so was the boy with the tea.

Everyone gathered together and began drinking. "Phew wahhh... I was in need of a drink. Thanks, Ama-chan!" Said Mikan with rosy blushes around her cheeks.

"I'm glad you like it." He seemed to be flattered by her compliment. I sipped some of it. It's really good! As expected of someone who works in a cafe.. "Well, let's not be rude to our new friend and begin to introduce ourselves. From left to right." He said. Even though he wasn't the manager everyone treated him like one and followed his instructions and it was surely because he was way more suiting to be one and wasn't being forceful towards anyone.