Part 5

—-At Lunch————————————————————-
* Lai Sits next to Daniel , Sev sits across from Lai and Bethany sits next to Sev and Chop sits next to Daniel , and Skylar doesn't sit with them *
Laila : Whats wrong with Skylar ?
* Everyone shrugs *
Bethany : Go chech on your girl punk ass nigga
* Daniel sits in front of Skylar *
Skylar : Go a fucking way
Daniel : Whats wrong bae ?
Skylar : WHATS WRONG IS YOU NIGGAS IS CHILDISH AND UNLOYAL AS FUCK !
* Laila , Chop , Bethany & Sev turn there heads toward Bethany *
Skylar : CANT DO SHIT WITHOUT YOU NIGGAS GOING BACK AND TELLING PEOPLE SHIT .
* Skylar throws her open milk carton and throws it at Daniel and gives Sev a death stare then walks out the cafeteria *
Bethany : Ill go talk to her ..
Laila : Why did she look at you like that ?
Sev : i dunno ..
Laila : wtf did u do to her !
* laila opens her milk *
Laila : Ima ask u one last time ..
Sev : ok , but lets not do this in here ...
* lai walks out with Sev with the carton in her hand *
Laila : So what happened ?! How you already fucking up ? you really just started talking to then again after A MONTH AND 4 WEEKS ! How is that even possible SEVEN !
Seven : Can i explain lai ..
Sev said bluntly and annoyed
* laila shakes her head and cross her arms and looks down *
Seven : When we were walking to class she tried to kiss me but i said no and she got angry and yelled out me ...
* Laila looks up quickly at Seven and turns around and starts speed walking towards Skylar *
*Seven follow behind her & grabs lailas hands but she pulls them from his grip *
Seven : Wait Laila -
* Laila walks up to Skylar and just stares at her , her anger manifest and she slaps Skylar *
* Everyone is just looking at them in shock *
* Chop and Bethany runs over to them and pulls laila and Skylar out of the Cafeteria *
Skylar : Wtf did u do that for bitch
Bethany : Skylar dont make this worse
* Skylar wiggles out if grip and runs over to laila and kicks her in the stomach *
Skylar : i dunno wtf you were thinking when you slapped me but bitch imma make you regret that shit *