Dean #6

"IT'S SNOWING!" Dean screamed as he violently shook you awake. "Holy crap, Dean! It's 4am!" You growled and slapped him with a pillow.

"No snowmen?" Dean asked, putting on his best puppy dog face. "Dean, that face doesn't work on me." You snapped and rolled over.

A few moments later you rolled over and grabbed Dean's arm, "Okay, snowman time." You smiled and grabbed a coat.

"Yaay!" Dean laughed and dragged you outside. "I'll make the head, you make the body!" He smiled piling up the snow.

"Hey! How come you get to do the head!?" You crossed your arms.

" 'Cause I saw the snow first!" He grinned and kissed your nose.

About an hour and three snowball fights later, your masterpiece was complete.

"That is one badass snowman." Dean pointed out.

The snowman had a leather jacket, a gun, and a bag of salt. "Hmm... funny, it looks like you." You laughed

"Is that why it's so attractive then?" Dean smiled, quite proud of himself.

"Obviously." You shook your head and kisses Dean on the cheek. "Now, I want to sleep." You said, making your way back inside.

"Oh no you don't!" Dean grabbed you and carried you to bed bridal style, and you both fell asleep with your coats still on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I honestly apologise that this one is so bad - I'm really running out of ideas. THIS IS AN URGENT CALL FOR HELP GUYS! I NEED IDEAS!

Thank you for not giving up on me!

Love y'all ♡

~ Moose