chapter 2

The next morning i woke in a cheap little motel l that i stay in for the night today i going to liam office to sign the divorce paper after three years of marriage. I quickly take a shower and then get dress. I make my way to liam company with my walking since i didn't feel like driving today. As i reach his company his assistant said good morning Mrs Smith it probably the last time I'll use the last name smith ill be back to alexa Williams. I take the stairs to his office. As i reach the top i was tired. I walked to his office and there he was the man i feels in love with ten years ago with a two of his lawyers. I had brought my lawyer with me too." Mrs smith please sit down right here" said Chris his lawyer. "Mr. Smith has decided that he with give you his penthouse house in New York, two cars, and five million dollar". " i don't want any of your stuff liam" i said. " stop lying you know that what you wanted that's why you married me for my money and status in the society take the 5 million and the other stuff you cunning women" liam said in a disgust face. " sir what about the child" his lawyer asked him. "I don't care about that bastard child it probably not even mines sign the paper and go die somewhere you dirty bitch". " ok I'll sign papers but know this liam when you find out i didn't cheat or a gave away your company secrets don't come begging for my forgiveness" i said while tears streams down my face. I sign the divorce paper and quickly walked out of his company I'm no longer Mrs Alexa smith but not Alexa williams. Walking back to the cheap motel i get my stuff and take the bus to California where my brother Matthew was staying there  he a big celibity out there in California. My parents are well know in California too my dad runs very successful companies all over the world and has many hotels chains and my mother is a well actress and chef. I never told liam about what my parents do because i didn't want him to marry me for the wrong reasons which is to get connections to my father Robert Williams.