thirty-seven ⭐ rollercoaster of conflicts

Start from the beginning

just calm down

where are you anyway

im in the lounge

I'm gonna go join you

I'll be there soon

alrighty

love you

love you too

⭐⭐⭐

patty and awsten

do you know what happened to my ring after you took it off

yeah i took it with me do you need it

everyone is looking for it so yeah i guess i do

oh shit

I'll give it to you

okay

⭐⭐⭐

Jawn knew Patty had to have been involved in Awsten's ring situation. He knew they were unlikely to have sex again, but he also knew they would probably be okay with long makeout sessions. His hypothesis was that perhaps Patty didn't want to see who he felt was his with proof that he belonged to someone else. So naturally, he volunteered to search the car in order to hopefully keep their secret safe.

As he opened the driver's side door, he thought back to his boyfriend. He hoped he was completely unlike Awsten. He seemed like it, but who was to say he wouldn't do something behind Jawn's back? He did have sexual connections to Awsten, and as we all know Awsten is more than okay with being unfaithful. His only question was if his boyfriend was too.

He peered around the inside of the vehicle, trying to erase his unpleasant thoughts with the help of more productive ones.

~later~

Jawn pulled himself out of the car, shoving the packet into his pocket as discreetly as possible. If they were supposed to be in secret, then who's dumbass decides it would be a good idea to leave that in there. Geoff and Awsten don't use them, Judi is waiting until marriage, Otto wasn't there with Jawn, and none of the crew members were allowed to be in there on their own, so who else would use them?

The man locked all the doors and proceeded to head to the venue, searching for the exit he came from. He felt a buzz on his thigh.

Otto
hey baby, just wanted to check on how you're doing

Jawn 💫
not so good mentally

Otto
aw, what's wrong?

Jawn 💫
i know too much

Otto
Do you want to talk about it?

Jawn 💫
no, but thanks for the concern. I need to get back to work. bye.

Otto
okay. call me if you need me

Jawn 💫
I will