9/11

America~

After Canada literally comes out of the closet to me, I get this strong urge to be close to  someone like...ya know. After getting super close to him and secretly flirting with Canada, I hear him giggle. "Whats so funny?" I ask

"Did you just flirt with your brother?-" I tence up and bite my bottom lip softly. "Uh, Psssshh noooo-" Canada is full on wheezing at this point while I just sit there, regretting my life choices. 

We suddenly get a soft DING from our phones showing we got a text. I open my phone (His password is Caname ;) ) and see me and canada get added to a group chat with all the countries coming to the sleepover. Yes we had a group chat for the W.M's but thats with the elders and parents so I guess Russia just made another.

R:Hey guys, The thing wont be until tomorrow night, sorry for the delay :/

A:K

R:Wow, no comments about it..?

E(everyone):Its not that big of a deal.We have Tuesday off anyways.

R: >:( k

Canada laughed at Ruski's responce and put his phone down, so I did the same. "Oh. I see you're wearing my hoodie~" Canada rolls his eyes and nods, grabbing my waist pulling me towards him again. I blush and grab a loose blanket, covering us. Canada looks at his phone again. "Oh my, its 11:30, we should sleep so we arent late for school..." I sigh. "Can I just stay here, you're comfortable.." 

Canada sighs and nods, wraping his arms around my hips. My cheeks flush with color but I let it happen, putting my head down and slowly fall asleep to the sound of the winds outside. 

....................................................................................... BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP-

(TW!!!!!!!!!! TRIGGER WARNING! oki lets go!-)

I wake up to the sound of an alarm, annoyed, I shut it off and yawn. I see Canada still asleep and smile at him. "If only you were mine.." I whisper. I get off him and crack my joints. I start to see blackness in the corner when I suddenly feel really, lost. Like something is missing. I walk to my room and get a really painful migraine. I hear nothing but sirens and start breathing super quick. 

This isnt a panic attack, it is so much worse. I get that urge again to hurt myself again, just like in freshman year-

Let's pretend everything's ok,

let's put up a smile so we can say"I am fine, can't you see?I smile 'cause I'm happy."

Ringing over and over again, that damned song. I drop to the floor, shaking.

Liar, liar, you want to die.

You wanna tell your friends goodbye.Let it all be gone, let it go away.I don't wanna lie, But I have to say...

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me.I'm happy as can be."

But if you really knew me you could see,the person I am isn't me.

I have scars you cannot see,

I hide them from everybody.What you see in my eyes,it isn't real, it's a disguise.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I feel pain in my whole body. I could only describe it as the feeling of bones breaking. The pain is so utterly horrible, I slowly call out Canada's name. My eyes are flooded with tears as I hear someone rush in and call my name. I can tell its him. 

I feel arms around me, comforting me, like a hug. I eventually start to calm down and can truly see its Canada. "H-hey, its alright, you're here with me...at home.." I lay down on the floor and take huge breaths. "Why do you think this happened...?" I turn to him and think, Why did it ha-

........it cant-

no...

no.

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The tears fill my eyes again, my heart aches and I can get ahold of air. I see Canada freak out, badly. I cover my mouth and squeeze my eyes shut. I turn to him, leaning into this chest. Canada pulls me into an embrace and tries to calm me down.

About 10 minutes later I get ahold of myself. Canada looks at me again with concern. "What happened America?" I shut my eyes and bite my lip.

"Today,  ........ Today is 9/11"

I hear Canada gasp and see him start to cry. I shake my head, not knowing what to do. "I-Im so sorry Ame...I shouldve known..." I half smile at him and hug him. "I'll be okay..." He shakes his head and helps me up. "We can skip school if you'd like..." I raise my eyebrow but nod. He smiles. "We can do things to get your mind off it.." I sigh. "One of the worst things in American history, I dont think so."

 Canada hums in responce and grabs me an outfit. "I think this would look nice." I hold the outfit up, All black. "Emo, just like you." He nudges my arm with his elbow. "Yeah yeah." He smiles and walks out, giving me space. I try it on and tbh, it doesnt look that bad. I walk out of my room, glad ill have a day with him. 

(Thanks for over 50 reads! <3)