Chapter one: all about me

heyy x

This is going to be chapter one, the start of the unlucky mate book

hope you enjoy

Xxgege15xX

...........................................................................................................

Chapter one:

Hello my name is Arabella Jessica O'Conner. I am fifteen years old and i am part of the blood red wolf pack. In one week i will be turning sixteen and I will be able to finally find my mate. Every werewolf after their sixteenth birthday will find their mate the person they are meant to be with. I live in the pack house with my mum, dad and my older brother Jason and some of the pack members who prefer to stay in the pack house. My dad is the alpha of the pack so everyone obeys everything he says, whilst my mum is the alpha female who will help anyone out if they ask.

I am not the prettiest werewolf out their and I'm not exactly very thin. i have dull, black hair which goes to just at the bottom of my back and plain green eyes. i have to wear glasses and most of the time i have my hair up in ponytails or buns so people usually think I'm quite nerdy. i get good grades in most of my classes except maybe maths and my favourite lesson is choir but the only person who has heard me sing is my teacher who says i just need to practise more. at home i always stay in my room except when we have the pack dinner once a week, where we all have to sit together. the rest of the week I have my meal when no one else is around so i don't get in their way.

my whole pack is against the fact that i have more weight on then they think i should and that I'm not as pretty, so most of the time they just ignore me but if they do talk to me its just to say a rude comment about how i look or how much i weigh. even my own family ignores me, but my brother and his friend Aaren are usually the worst when they do say anything to me about how i look, and they are also the ones that when they say things it hurts the most. I'm not really sure why the things Aaren says hurt but it could just be because when we were younger we were all great friends.

my brother turns eighteen in a month so he will taking over as alpha as he has already found his mate. Aaren (17) will become his beta, who unfortunately hasn't found his mate and his other friend James (16) with become his omega. Out of everyone in the pack James is the only person who never says anything mean, even though he doesn't try to stop it, he never says anything mean to me. at school if we have any lessons together and we have to work together he will help me out and not make me do all the work.

At school I only have one friend, Anna. She's a tiny bit crazy and doesn't care what anyone thinks of her, so naturally she has loads of friends whereas I only have her. I'm in a way socially awkward, I hate being around too many people and prefer only having a handful of friends that care about me rather than loads of friends that don't like me but are using me for popularity. This just so happens to be quite easy for me to do.

I can't wait to find my mate, in a way I want him to be my knight in shining army and just come and take me away from this place and make me happy. I kind of wish it was James because of how nice he is to me when it's just me and him but knowing my luck he won't turn out to be the one. I don't know what to expect so I'm trying not to get my hopes up but in the end, it's hard not to I've waited for this day for 15 years and I don't want to wait any longer I just want to find him so he can change my life for the better.

......................................................................................

i hope you enjoyed chapter one of the unlucky mate.

comment...

like...

Xxgege15xX