The Girlfriend arrives.

Start from the beginning

"Nelson agreed to let me stay as a challenge for the week, the others also have someone they know that will stay with them for the week." Kim smiles happily.

"But we don't know you." Mackie says rudely.

"Well. Keifer does." Kim answered right back.

Francis and Keifer listen to Mackie's petty tone and Kim's innocent yet just as petty tone of voice.

"Does he?" Mackie arches his eyebrows.

"Yup. I'm his girlfriend." Kim says, "besides, mackie.. jealousy doesn't look good on you." She finishes with a smile.

"Don't act innocent when you're no different." Mackie retorts back.

"Okay.. okay.." I say as i try to calm everyone down.

"You say you're going to stay here but where are you going to sleep? There's only 3 bedrooms." I asked.

"With my boyfriend, of course." Kim answers.

"Absolutely not." Mackie replies.

"Well you don't expect me to sleep with you, do you?" Kim smirks.

"You can take one of our rooms and we can share with anybody else, since we are all guys." I suggest kindly.

"Those two guys," she points between Mackie and Keifer, "were flirting with each other before I came, No." She says firmly.

"That's not your decision to make." Mackie tells her abruptly.

"Francis and I will share a room.. okay? Happy?" Keifer says annoyed with the situation.

"Maybe I'll sleep over in your guys' room for tonight, like the old times." Mackie says loudly for Kim to overhear.

"Tch." Kim kisses her teeth.

Narrator's PoV

Kim placed her luggage in Keifer's bedroom, she headed to the bathroom while she was walking to the bathroom she overhears mackie and Keifer talking.

"Are you going to tell her?" Mackie whispers.

Kim stops in her tracks and leans by the wall,

"I will, I will. I just need to figure out how." Keifer says.

"She annoys me, keifer." Mackie says through his teeth, still whispering.

"She's only like that because she's threatened by you and she has every reason to, she's a nice girl." Keifer says putting his hand on Mackie's shoulder.

The bed inside the room creaked, Mackie and Keifer were now seated down.

"Well I get jealous too, Keif.." mackie tells Keifer.

"I know.. I'm sorry, I'll tell her ASAP as soon as I figure out what to say." Keifer reassures.

"Okay, I believe you.." mackie says looking at Keifer, he leans in closer to Keifer's face and gives him a quick peck on the lips.

Keifer just smiles back at him with red flushed cheeks.

Kim kisses her teeth at the thought of her boyfriend kissing someone else.

"Tch." She expresses.

"What are you doing?" Francis asks behind her, making Kim jump,

"Jesus don't sneak up on people." Kim says breathing heavily.

Mackie and Keifer heard the commotion and entered the hallway.

"You shouldn't listen in on others' conversations.." Francis warns.

"This is non of your business. You're the last person who should be talking." Kim snarks at Francis. Francis looked down, her words affected him way too much.

"What are you talking about?" Mackie intervenes, "you're the outsider here, don't act all high and mighty." Mackie scoffs.

"He's right Kim, don't talk to my friends like that." Keifer warns her.

"Whatever, I was going to the bathroom. Keifer, can you please show me around this place later?" Kim asks getting closer to him.

"Ya, sure." Keifer says.

"Yay!" She exclaims as she walks away towards the bathroom.

"Keifer!" Mackie whispers,

"It's fine, I need to talk to her anyway." Keifer nods.

The boys look at Francis and sighs.

"She was talking nonsense, Frans." Mackie says putting his arm on Francis.

"Yeah, Francis, don't worry about what she said. It's not true." Keifer says putting his arm on Francis' other shoulder.

Francis gives his friends a weak smile, "okay, but I don't like her." He says.

"Neither do I." Mackie agrees.

"I'll talk to her... later.. about everything." Keifer gulps.

——————————-//

That's all for today!

Y'all are superrr pump so here you go, 😊😊😊😊

See you Thursday!

Buh byeeeee