34. - Call

While reading this, listen to the video posted in the multimedia above. The cover is just so amazing. Go and check their account. They have more amazing covers on their channel!

-

beomgiee01: Good evening.

ynismyname: 🌙

beomgiee01: Can I call?

ynismyname: WHAT

beomgiee01 requested for a call.
Accept | Decline

"Shit." you cursed when you accidentally pressed the button while you were typing.
You were about to press the red button until you hear his voice.

beomgiee01: Please don't end it.

You didn't speak.

beomgiee01: Are you sleepy?

beomgiee01: Should I sing for you?

beomgiee01: It's almost 8.

beomgiee01: It's fine if you wouldn't speak.

beomgiee01: Just let it be this way.

beomgiee01: Close your eyes. Sleep.

You gulped. Why does my decisions change everytime he'll say something? You put your phone on the pillow near your ear and do what he said. Close your eyes. Sleep. Just let it be this way.

When Beomgyu started singing, you don't know if you will be able to sleep. Then you realized, you'd rather listen to his voice. The anger that was hidden in you before is slowly vanishing. What's the point of hating him?

As you listen to his voice, a curve is slowly forming on your lips. After all, he's my friend, right? Somehow, you appreciate his efforts. Starting from now, you'll just throw that hate on him. Forget it.

"Are you already sleeping?" he asked after he finished singing the song. You didn't answer and remained silent.

"End this call if you aren't."

When he didn't receive any response from you, he sighed from the other line and whispered something that gave you a reason not to sleep for this night.

"I really like you. Sorry for hurting your feelings. Good night, Y/N. I miss you so much. I hope we'll see each other again, soon. By that time, I hope I'm no longer hiding behind this mask." Then he ended the call, leaving you shock.

What the?

beomgiee01: Goodnight ❤️