King Joffrey Baratheon is not the true king nor is he a Baratheon. He is the bastard son of Cersei and Jaime Lannister. As are Myrcella and Tommen Baratheon.

As she looked at Robb in shock, she found him frustrated and angry. He looked animalistic in his anger.

It terrified her.

{~~~~~~}

It was the reason for everything. His father's death, his brother's fall. All of it. All of it happened because of this.

Those bastards! His brother fell because he caught the queen with her brother. His father was executed because he had figured out the truth that Robert Baratheon had no true-born children.

As those thoughts flow through his head, anger flowed through his veins. Robb craved for his sword in his hand, to kill something, to kill Lannisters.

With that idea, he stood up, heading to where he kept his sword. Jaime Lannister was in his grasp. If he wanted to hurt them, he would kill the Kingslayer. He wanted to feel the blood flowing from his dead body.

Maybe then they would feel an ounce of what they made his family feel.

Robb reached for his sword. He didn't bother putting on his armor. He did not need it when he would kill Jaime Lannister where he stood.

"Robb." Reau's voice echoed from the other side of the tent. "What are you doing?"

He had almost forgotten that she was there.

"What needs to be done." That was all he said as he moved to exit to the tent.

But right before he could, Reau got in his way, with an unknown expression in her eyes.

"I know what you're thinking of doing." She started, blocking his path.

"Get out of my way, Reau." He said, trying to maneuver his way around her.

"You're angry, I know. But what will this gain you?" She replied, still successfully blocking his path.

"Revenge." Robb growled, his gentleness all but gone. "Now move!"

He pointed his sword at her in a slight threat, hoping she would move but she did not budge, not even a little bit.

"You need him, Robb! Please don't let your anger blind you!" She begged, her eyes looking like burning gold.

They stared at each other then, both heaving breaths, both unwilling to move.

Robb did not know why she was so keen on defending the Kingslayer. After all, he was nothing to her. He could kill him. It would wound the Lannisters greatly but it would cost him a prisoner. A prisoner he could use.

As sense returned to his body, he noticed that Reau's hands were shaking at her sides. Not the same anger that he felt, she was...scared.

Scared of him.

He dropped his sword at the thought, stepping back as if he was in a drunken state.

He didn't mean to lose control, to lose himself in his anger. But he did. In front of Reau, what does she think of him now?

He was uncontrolled. She probably thought of him as mad with anger. She most likely hated him now.

After all, who could love a monster consumed by rage?

{~~~~~~}

Reau stood there, unsure of what to do. Robb was now calmed down though he was huffing in breaths. Her hands had just stopped shaking. She had hoped Robb did not see them.

She had been unprepared to see that side of Robb. The wolf, she had guessed. The wolf who craved for bloodshed and revenge.

Taking a cautious step in his direction, Reau looked to see that he did not even look up. He was just clenching and unclenching his fists over and over again as if to keep his temper.

He took a deep breath, so very slowly before he finally spoke. "I will not kill him. Yet. He will have to prove his use."

Reau breathed in a sigh of relief to see that sense had been talked into him. She didn't know why she was defending Jaime but she just had a feeling that she had to. He wasn't innocent but she felt as if she had to protect him.

"He will." She spoke as he finally looked up at her.

Robb looked at her in that moment, as if it was the first time he saw her. Curious as to what her motives were.

At last, he stood up. He began to approach her but as he neared, Reau found herself stepping backward. A glimpse of hurt flashed across his face, although it was gone just as soon as it appeared.

It was so unlike how he was when his father died and she was suddenly unsure. At that time, he was blinded by grief but just now, he had looked bloodthirsty.

"Reau, I-" He started, only for him to catch his words, taking on a cold look. A look of a commander. "Lady Bolton, if you would please leave, I have much work to do."

Reau opened her mouth, as if to tell him off, as if to tell him that she wouldn't leave him now. But she had seen how he reacted and she wasn't sure of how he would react to this.

She would not push him to his limits, he wanted to be alone right now and she would give him what he wanted. Despite all of her concerns for him were now heightened.

"As you wish, Your Grace."