Chapter 9

Bakago POV
I could'nt get it out of my head that something was wrong. I felt like something happened to Izuku. I called up Shinso and no answer. It was 1 am but I called Present Mic, no answer. I called Mr. Aizawa and he answered.
"What do you want bakago" "He can you go cheak on Izuku for me?" "Why" "please just do it" "fine" I heard him get up and go cheak in his room "that's weird hes not in his bed, maybe he had o tig ot the bathr-" I heard the phone drop and the call ended. Since they didn't live too far from me I ran out of the house with the old hag telling at me then I see and Ambulance. My heart stops. I see a bloody Izuku and a crying Aizawa, Present Mic, and shinso. I didn't know that Aizawa had emotions other than Tired. Izukus eyes were all bloody. It looked like something stabbed them. His arms were covered in blood and cuts so deep. Their were new and old cuts. He was super skinny. Not too long after the press showed up. The lady started asking me questions but I ignored her as the ambulance went away. This was all my fault! I had a feeling! He might die because I ignored a feeling that I should have listened to! I am so stupid! Stupid! STUPID!!!!!
Aizawa POV
I answered a phone call from Bakago. He asked me to go chela on Izuku. I walked into his room and he wasn't there. So I walked into the bathroom and I dropped the phone. Right in front of me was Izuku. He had a knife that was covered in blood and his eyes looked like they had been stabbed. He had cuts everywhere that were so deep that they were still bleeding. I screamed. My husband came running in and stopped in his tracks before he could even enter that bathroom. Their was blood all over the floor and it was leaking out of the bathroom. He looked over and saw Izuku. My phone started to get drenched in blood but I didn't care my husband called an Ambulance. We woke up Shinso and wait outside for it. We all knew that he wasn't murdered he did this to himself. Then my mind flashed it everything tha happend before this. Him staying in his room. Him ignoring everyone. His grades dropping despite saying that he was studying. Then they took off his shirt and he was skinny as heak! You could se his bones! He wasn't so skinny that his bones could almost break through his skin but you cold see them! I started to cry. And so did my husband and son. Then Bakago ran up to our house and he looked horrified.