10

(Ya girl is backkkkkk with this updateeee🤪)
(Might double update👀)

                        ~𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘞𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳~

                             Omniscient

         Stokeley laid in the bed beside Jahseh while cuddling his small body and running his fingers through his dreads, while Jahseh slept peacefully with a small smile on his face. After 10 minutes, he woke up and rolled over to look at Stokeley.

"Good morning, baby." Jahseh said while booping Stokeley's nose and smiling.

"Good morning? Baby, it's 1:30 PM. You slept all day, sleepy head." Stokeley chuckled.

Jahseh chuckled and began to stretch before getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom. Stokeley watched as Jahseh's ass swayed side to side with each step he took. He smiled before throwing a pillow at Jahseh, which caused him to fall and start laughing loudly. He stood up and ran full force at Stokeley before tackling him and attacking him with kisses. This continued for 5 more minutes until hey were interrupted by Coolie facetiming them. Stokeley sighed and reached over to answer the phone.

"YURRRR!" Coolie said while smiling into the phone. It looked like he was outside taking a walk.

"Ayeee! Yo, where are you right now?" Stokeley said while sitting up and gently pushing Jahseh off of him.

"Oh, I'm on my way to y'all house. I'll be there in— Yo, is that Jah? Hey Jah!" Coolie smiled.

"Hey!" Jahseh said while getting on his knees behind Stokeley, so that he could see Coolie better. He planted a kiss on Stokeley's cheek.

"Wait, are y'all together? I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE GAY STOKES!" Coolie said laughing.

"Seriously, did everybody know?" Stokeley sighed while rubbing his face as Jahseh chuckled.

"Aight, well i'll be there in 15 and y'all better be ready because we going somewhere fun. And wear tennis shoes..and bring socks. Love y'all, bye!" Coolie said quickly before hanging up the phone.

"Cmon Jah. We gotta get up." Stokeley said to him. Jahseh wrapped his legs around Stokeley's waist as they walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on.

"Okay...nothing sexual in the shower, Jah, because we don't have time." Stokeley said sternly.

Jahseh nodded before taking his clothes off and stepping into the shower. Stokeley did the same and got into the shower behind him. As they were bathing, Jahseh just so happened to drop the bar of soap.

"Damn." he mumbled to himself.

He slowly bent over to pick up the soap as he felt Stokeley's hand come in contact with his left ass cheek. He straightened up quickly and turned to Stokeley and..........

.....

....playfully hit him in the chest before continuing to bathe and getting out of the shower.

They walked back into the room and got dressed as they heard Coolie knock on their door.

"YOOOO! YALL NIGGAS IN THERE??" He yelled from outside the house.