Chapter 2: The Message

Before you read

I got lazy and bored in this chapter so mind if there's less details in some writings so ya enjoy if you want to.

The Voices, the sound of help, the call for help, or a form of message. The Doctor and Jenny, stands there, the staircase that leads to the basement. The door of the basement is close, but underneath it is light, red glowing light, almost like a boiler room, or one of those rooms where you check the photos, it's just like that. The Voices continues, and it's stronger there, stronger from the basement, saying an unknown word, for Jenny at least, but for The Doctor, his looks, he knows the voice, he can almost tell, but he can't tell what Species is that voice is. "We need to go" Jenny said, The Doctor looks at her, "stay behind me" he said. In Jenny's thought, she is suprise , shock, The Doctor is not scared, not amaze, nor does he reacts, like any human, any normal human would react... Fear.

Who are you? Are you even Human

She thought, as she looks at him, with those fearless eyes. "Let's go" he said, step by step, they can hear the stairs, creaking.

If i am right, then this would be a bad news for this Teen, please... I hope i am wrong

The Doctor thought, as his hands is close to the door knob, he holds it, and looks at Jenny, "are you ready?" The Doctor ask, "i don't even know" she replied, he looks at the door "i'll take that as a 'yes ' ", he turns the knob, the door is slowly opening.

I hope i am wrong

He thought again. The door is now open widely, seeing it, at the end of the basement, at the end of the wall of the basement, leaves a triangular ship, about the size of a chair, about 6ft tall, and about 11ft wide. "Where did that ship came from" Jenny ask, The Doctor squinted his eyes "it's been there, it just have a perception filter". The ship, is glowing, with red lined pattern on the metal shell of the ship. There, they can hear The Voice, but its more louder and clearer. "The Voice" she said, "it's coming from the ship" she added, "i know" The Doctor said. "Name your Species" The Doctor said in authority, he ask this question, even if he thought and fear that he already know.

The Voice stops, that stranded voice, dark voice. The ship, that small ship, enables a hologram that reveals a logo, revealing a being that wears a cloak, but it still reveals it's face, it has spike edges on it's cloak and it's face is unknown, wearing a mask, a circled pattern mask that's taking over its whole face. "We are The Cortex" it said, with it's glitchy muffled voice. At that moment, he knew that he's intuition is right, he just felt it, and he is right. He looks at Jenny, with a face of fear.

Oh, girl, what have you done

He thought, but she ignored him, she just saw an alien species, a being that she couldn't expect to be true, but there she is, standing, right in front of a Cortex Spaceship. "Why are you here?" The Doctor ask, his voice is gathered with full authority, "we've came, we check, we saw" it said, "Doctor, what's a Cortex?" Jenny ask, without looking at her, focusing at the hologram, he answers the question, "a Cortex, is one of the Galactic Soldiers of the Universe". "You didn't answer my question!" The Doctor shouted, "why are you here?" He said, "why are you, inside of this girl's house?" He added, "and why me?" she ask, though her tone is clumsy. "We came, Jenny: The Astrologer" it replies, "what will she do!?" The Doctor ask, annoyed and angry, "she'll decimate the whole of creation, The Universe" it stops, "The Cube", The Doctor puts his hands on his face, with disappointment, "what would she do? How can she destroy The Universe?" He ask, annoyed "you'll see" it said. "Why, don't you come here, we will fight this out" Jenny said, with Authority, "what are you doing?" The Doctor said, scared, knowing this species's full potential, "i can't even kill an Ant" she said, "so, why don't you come here in earth", after that line, the hologram descended back from the ship, with The Doctor's fear.

You realize what you done, they're more stronger than the Daleks, Weeping Angels and even Sontarans

Doctor thought

He took her hand, with anger, "you realize what you done!" He screams, like a father screaming to his daughter, "no" she said, in her eyes is eyes of fear, "you've started a war, a war with your self" The Doctor said, "no, i didn't" she replies, "you, stupid Human beings" he said, "hey, you told me that you're going to fix it" she argues, "yes i am!" His scream cuts the argue, The Doctor and Jenny is new to each other, they're unknown, strangers, but that cut makes it look like they're best friends of all time. But, at that moment, the ship sparked a bright circular light, the light that creates a form of reflection, Jenny and The Doctor can see their face

So, that's what i look likes

They both stare at the light, that is now a floating circular portal, The Doctor grabs Jenny's hand, "we need to run" he said, "are you sure" Jenny ask, The Doctor looks at her, "well you started thi -" his angry reply is interrupted by a marvelous sound, a growl, a Cortex comes out, "by the Law of The Cortex, number 99, you're request for war, punishment by death", it pulls out it's hand pointing toward The Doctor and Jenny, as it's hand summons a powerful yellow energy, The Doctor grabs Jenny and dodges the energy blast.

The Doctor closed the basement door shut. "We need to get out of here" The Doctor said, "out of where?" Jenny ask, "out of your house" Doctor replied. They ran outside of the living room, they saw a symbol, on the walls, floor and even couches.

 They ran outside of the living room, they saw a symbol, on the walls, floor and even couches

"Symbol of The Cortex" The Doctor said, "they've taken your home, as their target" he added, "target?" Jenny said, "what did you do?" Doctor ask, "i don't know!" She replied, "maybe, you did something from the future, they're to early" he said. Then, another blast, it's close, it's sudden. They run again, running towards the outside world, the outside, where there's trees, mountains and cities. They stop, just about 10ft from Jenny's house, breathing hard, "we need to go farther" The Doctor said. The Cortex flew straight to the roof making a big crash hole at the roof.