Chapter 1: Fall

At the night sky, she is looking at her Telescope. A girl, blue eyes and blonde hair, smiling as she looks at the stars, stars that glow bright, stars that took shapes, amazing lights, stars. She can see The Milky Way, little to no light on the city. As she looks at the Telescope, at the night sky, with a short wooden table beside her, and on that table is a book, a book that she titled:

'Book of Wonders'

She notices something, up in the bright night sky, covered with some clouds, thick clouds but mostly stars, a blue box, a big blue box, fading away from the sky. Slowly, she took her eye off the Telescope, with a disbelieve of the sight, she saw, she put her eye on the scope again, only to see the box gone, but she saw a figure, a man, falling off the sky. "What is that?" She ask herself, still looking at the Scope. She realize, the figure is coming closer, closer to her. She can hear, his scream, a scream of a man, she scream to, the man trips on the grass ground, face first. Wearing: a navy blue coat with red lining over it, dark blue trousers and black boots, he has a ring on his left finger.

"Hello?" The girl ask, but no answer, the man stay still, dead. Then, he woke up, breathing hard, big eyes, huge wide mouth. The girl screams to death, the man looks at the girl, "hello?" He said, with his smooth, gentleman like voice, "hi?" The girl said in a shy tone, "what, just happened?" The man said, "i don't know!" The girl replied, exaggeratedly, "well, we don't know that much" the man said. He stands up, with no effort, "how -" she stops, because she want to scream, "how, what?" The man ask, "you -" she puts her hand on the sky, "oh, how i fell from the sky" the man said, "yes!" She scream, suddenly, "well, it's very complicated" the man replied, "you see, i just regenerated" he starts to slow down "i - i" he stutters, "are you alright?" The girl ask. "Sorry, rege - ge - g" he stops, he smoothly fell to the smooth ground that is covered with small grass, "hey!" She scream suddenly, "hey!" She said again, the man's face's glowing, yellow energy engulfing his face, his young face, with: ginger hair and a smooth forehead.

"Oh my" she panics, she took her Telescope, the table and the book, with it, she drag the man onto her house, "i can't believe, i am doing this!" She argues herself, "and i am talking to myself" she said.

>>> At the girl's home

There, The Man, that unknown man, she met, right in the field of a hill, a man that fell from the sky, and she puts him inside her house, lying down on the couch, almost sleeping, but she can see, he's doing more than just sleeping, she can see it, he's almost hibernating. She stands there, beside the door way, watching him.

The man woke up, suddenly sitting down, with a big breath, breathing in and breathing out, "you alright?" The girl ask, "what happened?" The man ask, "i don't know, you're glowing" she said with a weirded out face, "glowing!?" He screams, "no!" He put both of his hand on his face with a angry groan, "i - im very sorry" he said with a pity tone of his voice, "sorry for what?" She ask, the man left the couch, "i am sorry, sorry, that you see me like this" he said, "i don't even know you" she replied, "exactly" the man replied, "you have to put a man, a stranger, to your house". "Look" she said, "what ever happened to you, i don't wanna be part of it" she added, "well, it's quite nice, here" the man said, "what is your name, anyway" she said, "Doctor" he said, as he look at the picture frames that is hang from the wall, "Doctor?" She ask, "just The Doctor" he said, "you have nice, photos" The Doctor said, "what's your name again?" He ask, "Jenny" the girl said, "Jenny?" He turns to Jenny, who is standing in front of him, "i once have a daughter named Jenny" he said, "oh, really?" She said, "ya, once, then she died" The Doctor said, "oh, sorry about that" Jenny replied sadly, "no, it's fine, she probably regenerated" he said.

What a weird guy Jenny thought but he's cute

The Doctor gazes back at the photos, Jenny's photos, "you know, you can leave" Jenny said, "nah" he replied, looking at her photos, "i am not leaving" The Doctor said, "until i fixed", he points at one of the picture frame a frame of: Jenny and her family, in another house, smiling while a dark figure is standing on the corner. "What's the problem?" Jenny ask, "the picture" The Doctor said, "there's a dark figure in the picture" he said, "well... It's probably a error" Jenny replied, "no, not an error" The Doctor said, "it's something else" he took four steps away from the Frame, "something is following you" he said.

>>> Brief Information

Right outside, from Jenny's house, a wooden house, she lives far from the city of Sheffield, but not far enough to see the city lights. She lives right in the Forest, where there's only one street, and that street leads to the city, she rarely goes to Sheffield, though she have some friends there, friends who have some similar traits as her; loving in outer space, have some interest in Astrology and believing in destiny. Living in a Forest literraly on top of a hill, her friends rarely visits her, but she's fine with it, because she loves becoming alone, thus she got her nickname 'The Outcast ' her friends call her that as a form of joke, but she is easily offended by it.

>>> Back

Sometimes, she can feel something is watching her, something powerful, she thought it's just something from the brain, that triggers some form of fear, but odd things started to happen from her house; banging doors, voices from rooms to rooms, seeing red lights underneath the door way from her bedroom, something like that.  She felt, like a force, some might call it a demon, others will call it an alien. But even if there is signs, she tend to ignore it, thinking that this is all nothing but a brain trick, until The Doctor points it on her Frame, her Picture Frame. "I mean, it's just a error" she chuckles nervously, The Doctor leans to Jenny with those serious eyes, she can see in those eyes, wisdom, old and ancient, like fire. "Look" he walks closer to Jenny, "i don't know you, i don't know who or what body i am yet" he said, he put his hand calmly on Jenny's shoulder, "but, whatever it is inside of this house, i will beat it", "there's nothing here, Mister" she smile worriedly, "it's Doctor, and i know you're lying" he looks at her, with those ancient eyes, she is shock on how fast, how those cute eyes turn into an ancient, old, wisdom. "Well, i - i" she stutters, she don't know what to say, where to start, she doesn't know where or which way she would tell him.

What's first, is it the voices, the red light, the feeling of being watch, what?

Until, she finally snap and release a sentence, "i keep hearing voices" she finally said, "voices?" The Doctor ask, "but, it's everywhere, around the entire house" she said. The Doctor left the room, "well, it has to have somewhere" he looks left to right, "like what?" Jenny ask, "tell me" again he approaches Jenny with a specific question, "where do you commonly hear.... Those voices?" he ask, "i don't know" she replied, "I. Don't. Know" he said, "it's such a usual answer, to all Human beings" he added. He walks around the Living room, looking at designs and models, "whenever i hear those voices, i keep seeing... A red light" she said, "a red light?" The Doctor replied, holding a award, a golden award that said

'Best in Astrology

Jenny Wilder '

"You won, for best at Astrology" The Doctor said, "well... Ya" she replied, "nice" The Doctor said. He looks at Jenny, holding the golden award, "i didn't know there's an academy for Astrology" The Doctor said, "it's... New" she replied, "anyway, the voices" The Doctor said, "where do you think, it's epicenter?" The Doctor said, "i don't know" she said, "do you got any basement?" The Doctor ask, "well, yes".
Their Conversation is interrupted, by a voice, a voice of a man, saying a language that they know not, "what is that?" Doctor ask, his eyes is looking at the wooden ceiling, "i don't know" she replied. The Voice, it's muffled, the sound is like a mantra, or a form of a call, "i think the voice" The Doctor's eyes changes direction, focusing to Jenny, "is from The Basement" The Doctor said.