***

Breakfast table:

Everyone got seated including Anjali...

Arnav(to Anjali): how are you di??

Anjali: I am fine, Chotte... Don't worry...

Arnav smiled at her and watched Khushi who took her seat beside him... As usual, she ignored him... It pricked him whenever she did that... When he was about to serve himself, he watched Khushi's hands coming forward and doing that for him... She placed the toast bread in his plate and filled a glass with mango juice for him... All of a sudden, Arnav remembered the incident when Khushi poured the same mango juice in his shoes and the way she apologized after that for pouring hot tea on him and accepting everything she had done to irritate him... It brought a pleasant smile on his face... How innocent she was then... yet so strong to fight with Arnav Singh Raizada... Wish he had never done the mistake of marrying her forcefully... He would have seen the same Khushi even now... He missed having some silly arguments with her... He missed her nervousness whenever he stayed close to her... He missed Khushi totally... May be, he should really give her some time and he should also make enough efforts to earn her forgiveness... to win her love and trust back... He saw Khushi facing him now and immediately smiled while thanking her...

Arnav(smiling): thanks... (he muttered)

Khushi just nodded her head and then turned to concentrate on her plate.. Breakfast went calmly and everyone were happy to see Anjali to be normal... She was not in the thoughts of that Shyam, atleast...

***

Arnav was arranging his laptop bag to leave to his office when Khushi entered... Arnav saw her...

Arnav: Khushi....

He called her and grabbed her attention...

Arnav: thanks... (he said again)

'Again thanks... what happened to him today...', thought Khushi...

Arnav: I know, you are the one who comforted di and made her come back to her normal self again... so, thanks...

Khushi: I care for di as much as you do, Arnavji... So, no need to thank me...

Yeah... Khushi cares for everyone... then, how could he think that she could spoil his di's married life... Why every thing or every word from Khushi was reminding him of his deeds?? He had to do so much to mend his mistakes... Arnav just nodded his head and left their room with his laptop bag...

Khushi sighed after Arnav left... She thought about Anjali's words...

'because you love him...', Anjali's words played in her mind...

These words disturbed her very much... She knew, how much ever she tried to get over this feeling, it is becoming impossible... She still loves that man... Yeah... She loves Arnav Singh Raizada... but she doesn't want to get hurt once again only because she loves him... that is why she decided... She decided to go away from him... She decided to go Lucknow... That way, she could even start sweet shop again and bring that glory which their family had in Lucknow once again... She decided to talk to the family soon...

***

Arnav returned from his office... He entered his room after speaking with his di and asking her to take rest... He knew, his di had many questions regarding his marriage but she didn't ask any... He would tell her everything when right time comes... For now, he had to talk to Khushi... As he entered his room, Khushi was not there... He got freshed up and waited for Khushi to come... After few more minutes, Khushi entered...