pt2

Jin opened the front door of the house, eager to see Jungkook. He got him his favorite snacks and was just overall really excited to see his baby. "Jungkookie! I'm home!" He called, setting the bags on the counter. No answer. 'Probably just playing his games.' Jin thought, taking the cold items out of the bags and putting them in the according places.  "Jungkookie, come out. I got you snacks." He called again. Still no answer. Jin shrugged to himself. He finished unloaded the cold stuff when he heard a low cry from Jungkook's room. "Jungkook?" He called, worriedly. He walked to Jungkook's room slowly, opened the door and stiffened. Jungkook was laying on the floor, pant-less, whining and breathing heavily. At first, Jin thought something bad had happened....

And the smell of sex quickly filled his senses, indicating for him to worry even more.

"Jungkook...?" Jin asked, slowly going over and crouching next to the smaller boy. Jungkook shifted to look at him, red faced, whining. "What happened...?" Jin asked, going to pet Jungkook's head and inhaling sharply when Jungkook twitched away from him. Jin feared the worst had happened, and Jungkook quietly murmuring, "It hurts..." didn't help confirm his suspicions. "Jungkook, what happened, baby...?" He asked again, this time jumping back when Jungkook wailed in pain. Jin was scared, really scared. Jin was tearing up slightly, feeling guilty for not being there when this started. "I-I don't know why i-it h-hurts s-so much..." Jungkook stammered. Jin stayed quiet. "I was playing my g-game and then I-I..." Jungkook whines softly, then blurted, "It's burning..." "Burning? Where?" "H-here..." Jungkook tried to get in a kneeling position, but failed and fell over again. Jin decided to ask questions to see if it was not what he was really thinking. "Did anything come hurt you?" "No..." "Is it like, actual burning? Fire hot? Like, internally?" "Yes..." "Are you feeling, how do I say this... wet down there?" Jin asked. Jungkook nodded into the floor. 'His slick...' Jin knew exactly was this was now. "Baby, are you in heat?" Jin asked, making Jungkook burst into tears. "Ah baby, fuck, I'm sorry..." Jin reached over to try and hold Jungkook. Jungkook flinched away and screamed, "NO! YOU'LL MAKE IT WORSE!!" He was fully in a kneeling position, far away from Jin. "Jungkook, no... you don't underst-" "IF YOU TOUCH ME, IT WILL-" Jungkook went pale and screamed, falling on his face again. "No, Jungkook, listen. You're a bunny hybrid in heat. If no one touches you, you'll die...." Jungkook began sobbing again. Jin went over and finally got Jungkook in his arms. "I-It hurts..." "I know, baby, I know it does.." Jin felt himself about to cry too. This is jungkook's first  heat. How can Jin help him?

There is a way.
And Jin is going to help Jungkook with whatever it takes.