Chapter One: New Beginnings

"Star what's wrong with your cheeks?" Marco asked his girlfriend who was bubbling with energy. "What do you mean Marco?" she looks at him with pure confusion in her eyes. "Well didn't like five minutes ago weren't your cheeks normal?" he looks at her with a worried gaze. "Yeah.." she looks at him perplexed, "are you feeling alright?" He looks at her trying to calm her down "yes, it's just that your hearts are back, Star." He can see She is in no mood to be calm.

"WHAT!? How is that possible?  When my mom, Eclipsa, Meteroa, and I destroyed magic, my hearts disappeared, so how in the world are they back?" She looks at her friends distraught was clear on her face, as she pulls out her compact and calls her mother as her friends stare worried for her. "Hello sweet heart" Moon says to her daughter. "Well I'm sitting here with Jackie, Janna, Tom, and Marco.  Marco noticed my hearts are back, any idea why?" she asked, very clearly bothered by the fact that she now has her beautiful hearts that made Star Butterfly Star Butterfly.

 After the rest of her family destroyed magic and her hearts disappeared, it's a little unsettling to see them back. "No dear, I have no idea. Unles magic has been restored. How about you go check the Magical Sanctuary and see if anything there looks different." Moon gives her daughter a logical answer, just like the well-organized queen she once was. "Ok mom" she said very confused with what's going down. "Oh Star, darling, you do still know how to speak alligator, right?  Because if you don't, you won't be able to get in the Magical Sanctuary."  "Yes mom", Star giggles at the stupidity of what they have to do to get in to the Magical Sanctuary.  "Bye mom I love you", she says as she closes her compact.

"I wonder since magic is supposedly back if I can transform now," Star questioned. Star then transforms into her beautiful golden butterfly form. "Ok come on gang -  grab one of my six hands unless one of you want to ride on my shoulders."  They all look at Marco when she says that. "Alright, fine" he groans as he climbs on Star's shoulders.  As the rest of them grab a hand, she flies off into the Mewni side of Mewni Creek.  Jackie, Tom, Janna, and Marco are all hanging on for dear life while Star is having the time of her life. "Hang on!  We are going down guys!!" Star says in her distorted butterfly voice while her friends grip tighter as she stars going down. As they hit the ground, every one gasps as Star walks over to an alligator and gets on her knees looking at it.

"Bwah" Star says to the crocodile as her friends look at her disturbedly and say at once "she's lost her marbles." "Bwah" the alligator replies back "bwah" "bwaaah" bwaaaaaahhh" Star says lastly as the alligator goes back in to the water as the Magical Sanctuary comes out of the water along with stepping stones to the sanctuary. Jacki, Janna, Tom, and Marco follow Star as she steps on to the stones that will lead them to their next big adventure, and hopefully answers their questions as to why magic is back. Star opens the door. Jackie, Janna, Tom, Marco, and Star all gasp at the sight in front of them.

Five VERY familiar adults, two unfamiliar adults and two unfamiliar teens all stand in front of the well to the magic dimension that is over flowing with the golden liquid they know as magic. Star steps forward as the familiar blonde adult turns around and smiles. "Hello."