10

A/N : sorry for the long wait.  Couldnt think of writing anything for so long. Hope can start regularly again.

Edward

Bella giggled, "wouldn't you hear his thoughts if he heard something?" she said smirking causing me to smile sheepishly. "the privacy glass is sound proof and as to the reason why we haven't reached home yet is because i told him to keep driving around as i wanted to take my time to calm you down, remember?" I smiled and nodded and tugged her on my lap. "Oh You did something for sure. I wouldn't call it calming me but.." she giggled at my words the sound going straight to my dick. She gasped as she felt me harden beneath her and let out a moan. "Mmm Edward as much as I want to, we should head home." I pouted and shook my head moving to her neck to nuzzle and suck on her sweet spot below her ear. She moaned and snuggled into me before pushing me back. "no. Home first. Maybe then we can continue this later." I sighed causing her to giggle and peck my lips before knocking on the privacy window twice.

Bella
Entering the house we saw the Cullens and my friends sitting in the living area. Blair and Serena were talking to Alice and Rosalie more like judging them and deciding their worth. The boys were sitting around trying to act all cool. I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat and me and Edward entered the house. The Cullens smirked as Emmett whistled and wiggles his eyebrows, "Bella calmed you down Edward?" Edward growled and smirked as I blushing hiding my face in his neck. I gave a middle finger salute to Emmett as he and Jasper laughed and high fives each other. Rose and Alice were laughing while the rest of them looked confused. "Me and Edward took a slightly scenic route home." I said when Serena looked at me confused. Realization dawned on their faces and the girls smirked as Chuck wiggled his eyebrows. I scoffed. Turning to Nate he was looking and me and Edward with jealousy. I narrowed my eyes at him. I had a history with Nate and was still close to him but that didn't mean I was going to allow him to fuck up what I had with Edward. Not that he could. Nate loved Serena and had had sex with here but was with Blair and wanted me too. He was walking on a thin ice and I wasn't going to let him drown me with him. I stared him down when he met my eyes and gestures towards the roof. He scoffed and walked away leaving everyone staring after him. I looked at Blair and Serena pointedly, more at Serena and turned to kiss Edward before walking towards the roof behind Nate.
Edward
I resisted the growl and urge to pull her back as she followed Nate out of the room. I had read his mind as they filled with jealous thoughts and didn't want him to be trouble between us. He was the brunette girl Blair and was also in love with the blond Serena. But nothing compared to his lust for my Bella. I growled thinking of them alone. "It will be alright. Calm down. You are starting to scare the humans." Alive thought to me as Jasper send me calming waves, probably feeling my anger.
"What was that behaviour there?" I heard Bella shout at Nate. "What? We have sex and you leave and when you come back, you are flaunting a boyfriend who is and I quote "the love of your life" and I am not allowed to show attitude. This is my city not his." Nate shouted standing toe to toe with Bella. I was watching the scene through his mind and was seconds away from rushing up there and pulling him away and killing him. How dare he talk to Bella like that. Bella scowled and glared causing him to take a step back. "Nathaniel Archibald, firstly this is MY city. Mine. Second, all we had was sex. One night stand. A friendly fuck. That's it. You were not the first or the last man to fuck me and you do well remember that. No one controls me. No one. Not the least all you. And third and most important. Edward is my life. My love. My boyfriend. If you want you can even call him my soulmate. I will not take disrespect to him lightly. You try to come between us, I will kill you." Nate's eyes widened at the threat and he started to speak. But Bella stopped him. "You are with Blair and love Serena. You have two girls already playing on your mind. Don't make me a third because I have no interest in fighting with my friends for you as I have no interest in you. Fix your shit or I will be forced to tell Blair everything." With that she spun around and left him alone. I pulled away from Nates mind as he banged his fist to the door and leaned on the railing. He was thinking of what Bella said. I on the other hand was seething. Bella had slept with him. There were others too. Who else? How many? She was mine. No one could see her like that but me. My beast was roaring. My inner vampire was tearing at the seams with possessiveness and anger rolling off me. Jasper calming me had no effect. I faintly heard my family's worried thoughts and the humans confused ones. But nothing held my attention but my little mate standing in the doorway staring at me. I stalked to her and slammed my lips to her kissing her possessively. "Mine" I growled against her lips. She moaned and whispered "yours" causing me to growl and flip her over my shoulder and run to the room to drill into her how true her words were.