stay for dinner?

Dirk walked back out side grabbing some more boxes bringng the rest of the boxes inside. looking over at karkat he smirked and spoke. "hey karkat would you like to come over for dinner?" dirk asked as he looked over at the red headed male. 

karkat looked up at the taller blond man. he quickly nodded in responce. "s-sure"

dirk smiled softly. as he started to walk out of karkats frount door the snow started falling again. "crazy weather right? oh come with me." dirk walked out of karkats house. 

karkat nodded softly "yeah, oh okay" karkat quickly got up following dirk out the door. walking out in the snow his red hair getting damp again.

dirk continued to walk up to his own house. walking up to the door he pulled out his keys from his pocket unlocking the door walking in allowing karkat to walk in after him. "would you like something to drink? hot chocolate? coffee?"  dirk smiled softl taking his jacket off placing it on the couch. "sorry about the mess i rarely have vistors so sorry again" dirk walked past karkat to the kitchen.

karkat blushed a tiny bit. "hot chocolate please" karkat smiled softly saying polightly.

"alright" dirk walked into the kitchen grabbing to cups filling them with hot chocolate mix filling tham with water. setting the cups in the microwave. "they will be done in a bit. but other than that. tell me about yourself mr vantas" dirk smiled softly

"well i have a brother and my dad hates me, um i know how to cook" kakrat smirked softly

"ahh sounds like you have a pretty interesting life" dirk chuckled softly at his sarcasm. dirk walked over to the microwave grabbing the two cups. walking back to karkat. setting the hot chocolate in frount of him. "be careful its hot" dirk smiled softly "you...wanna stay for dinner?" 

(((((he guys porrim here i sorry for the cliff hanger im doing this because like its 2 am and yeeee,. sooo cliff hanger i will update tomorrow i nlove you guys and see you ^_^ porrim out))